Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Netflix buffer stuck at 25%

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MYU
    Administrator
    • Mar 2009
    • 43466

    #1

    Netflix buffer stuck at 25%

    It was working perfectly fine before, I don't use it much now, however when I try to play a video it starts to buffer and get's stuck on 25%, that's on the Fire TV. I also have a Roku XS Box and it works fine on that?

    Anyone with idea's, unable to find a solution on Google, they think it's internet speed. Both Fire TV and Roku boxes using the same Broadband 76MB connection.
  • vespa
    Gang of Four Members
    • Mar 2011
    • 6903

    #2
    Same with me ,messed up my " People just do nothing " series, gutted
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

    Comment

    • Kevin Mcleod
      Referee
      • Aug 2013
      • 17322

      #3
      Restarting the router usually does the trick for me.

      Comment

      • MYU
        Administrator
        • Mar 2009
        • 43466

        #4
        Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
        Restarting the router usually does the trick for me.
        I read on the Internet that it's the speed of your connection or the router, works fine on the Roku and I have a 76MB connection.

        I did try restarting the router.

        Comment

        Working...