Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ronaldo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The General
    Silver Seat
    • Apr 2011
    • 1649

    #1

    Ronaldo

    Think he is the best player I've ever seen

    Year after year 40 - 50 goals everywhere he's been

    Can't think of a better player I've seen even Best and Pele

    Don't like him much but my god what a player always delivers on the big stage.

    Who's better name them .

    Only player that comes close is Maradonna

    The General.
  • West Acton
    CCG
    • Dec 2009
    • 21475

    #2
    Matt Smith can take ball down i his chest

    Comment

    • 72bus
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2011
      • 9534

      #3
      sure knows where the goal is , failed his driving test 3 times , looking in the mirror to much

      Comment

      • Norths
        CCG
        • Jan 2011
        • 13067

        #4
        'Year after year 40 - 50 goals everywhere he's been'

        Think the most he hit at United was 25-30 in a season.

        Comment

        • The General
          Silver Seat
          • Apr 2011
          • 1649

          #5
          Never ever fails to deliver

          Total goal machine

          Comment

          • The General
            Silver Seat
            • Apr 2011
            • 1649

            #6
            Ok Norths who's better mate ?

            Name them interested in your view

            Comment

            • The General
              Silver Seat
              • Apr 2011
              • 1649

              #7
              Guys why has this thread been moved not exactly swimming in threads at present are we

              ?? Not QPR blah blah

              Comment

              • The General
                Silver Seat
                • Apr 2011
                • 1649

                #8
                Please can someone tell me why this thread has been moved mods ??

                Just destroyed some actual activity on here explain please

                Comment

                • The General
                  Silver Seat
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 1649

                  #9
                  How come you can post about Gazza ...Reading ...Ben Accotchas #### career on here but not Ronaldo

                  Ffs joke

                  Comment

                  • QPRHoop
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 450

                    #10
                    For me Messi is better but being honest I'm bored with the Messi v Ronaldo debate. Both immense and doubtful I will see anyone better in my lifetime so just enjoy both (ps I know that wasn't the initial question but anytime one of them does anything amazing the other inevitably gets drawn into it.)

                    Comment

                    • Bigdave
                      Gold Seat
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 5109

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Norths
                      'Year after year 40 - 50 goals everywhere he's been'

                      Think the most he hit at United was 25-30 in a season.
                      I'm sure he hit 40 plus one year at united

                      Comment

                      • Jeems
                        Silver Seat
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 2857

                        #12
                        His club goals tally for the past 10 years reads as 23, 42, 26, 33, 53, 60, 55, 51, 61, 51, 42. Not bad for a wide midfielder. A slightly better Jamie Mackie I think.

                        Comment

                        • MattyRangers
                          Slimmer of The Year
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 24914

                          #13
                          Originally posted by QPRHoop
                          For me Messi is better but being honest I'm bored with the Messi v Ronaldo debate. Both immense and doubtful I will see anyone better in my lifetime so just enjoy both (ps I know that wasn't the initial question but anytime one of them does anything amazing the other inevitably gets drawn into it.)
                          This.

                          Prefer Messi myself, but my god they are both incredible players. 2 of the, if not THE very best ever to play the game, both around in our era.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                          Comment

                          • WeAreQPR12
                            C Club
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 23558

                            #14
                            I have to say the oddball that is Ronaldo. His documentary highlights some issues but as a footballer I can't question him. I am a massive messi fan and he is more of a team player but ronaldo is a more complete player as he leaps and scores sir les Ferdinand goals too his others
                            I played sunday league football today.

                            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                            Comment

                            • UpperP
                              Silver Seat
                              • Jul 2010
                              • 1055

                              #15
                              Agree they're two wonderful players. The only reason I'd put CR marginally in front of LM is that he has proved himself in the PL as well as in Spain. Not saying LM wouldn't, I admire his loyalty, but not sure he'd handle the rough and tumble of the PL like CR did.

                              Comment

                              Working...