X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only got i word 'wot'

Comment

• Originally posted by FACTS View Post
      Wow. Can't believe that happened. Don't think Scotland will leave as they literally cannot finance themselves with oil priced as low as it is now and they will have to adopt the Euro.. Don't think Northern Ireland will be up for it either.\

Hopefully Cameron's replacement isn't worse than him...

Today has been chaos but not just for the UK, the whole world. Switzerland is the only market in Europe that hasn't dropped more than us today..
      By the time Scotland managed to get in, they'd probably be in a group of one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        Pound at its lowest for 3 decades apparently.
        Took Farage all of about 1 hour to pull the NHS money he indicated he was going to give.

already lost our "5th largest economy in the world" title that everyone was throwing out before.

I fear this will be worse than imagined.

On the plus side, Farage wants to give us a bank holiday for our "independence day"
        no surprise to see you starting the "I told you so" ball rolling.
        Calm down drama queen, it's very early days.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          But how can you be certain she was ineligible? E.g. maybe she has dual-citizenship, for whatever reason.
          When she worked for us I asked for a photo ID. All she had was a Polish passport. She has only been in the U.K. for about a year. Anyway the council has phoned back and said that voting cards were sent out to some EU nationals by mistake as they took the list from the local council election in May. However they had checked their records and since it didn't make any difference to the result they would not be taking any action at this time. They assured me that it would not happen in future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Hopefully now everyone will stop banging on about this and concentrate on working together to take the country forward.
            This, spot on. No matter what the result (in some ways pleased it's leave, in others not) we need to work to improve the country and I.t think an.advantage of leave is that it will force the government to actually take notice and finally do things for the citizens.

Comment

• Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              I hope Scotland do leave the UK join the failing EU and all the Turks,Alabanians,Poles,Romanians and the rest all go and flood them,take low paid jobs in everything and push there wages down just like here and let's see if they want to remain then ? They have been shielded from all of this and don't realise the consquences and the best thing of all that total t w a t sturgeon would resign.
              Like any Divorce the pain is there for a short time but in the end it is for the better and things move on,looking forward to getting my BRITSH passport back :p)
              I'd forgotten about that. I loved my black passport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                no surprise to see you starting the "I told you so" ball rolling.
                Calm down drama queen, it's very early days.
                not i told you so at all. Simple facts.

Comment

• video doing the rounds on facebook about fraud being committed. camera shows vote counter rubbing out and re filling in ballot papers.

have no idea how to post a facebook video on here.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    By the time Scotland managed to get in, they'd probably be in a group of one.
                    They still wouldn't qualify - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27..._Home_Too_Soon

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      H you shouldn't be stunned that was'nt just a vote against the EU it was also a vote against the establishment the blue coler worker has been shafted for too long we have only known a one party tory state for roughly 40 years you need to go back as far as Harold Wilson for any political choice creating the country being covered by the haves in and around London and the have nots elsewhere
                      Yeah, I see that dogs, this was far more than just about the EU. Interesting times.

Comment

• Interested to see if the areas that there were strong leave areas are actually improved by coming out of the EU or if they are victims of domestic policies instead. we will see in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          video doing the rounds on facebook about fraud being committed. camera shows vote counter rubbing out and re filling in ballot papers.

have no idea how to post a facebook video on here.
                          yea i seen this hits. Cant see it being taken any further though. I saw a load of people moaning about pencils and no pens, but in reality, although a small percentage in difference between votes, it is well over a million and simply not enough time for people to change that many when you consider how quickly they are collected and counted.

Comment

Pound at its lowest for 3 decades apparently.
                            Took Farage all of about 1 hour to pull the NHS money he indicated he was going to give.

already lost our "5th largest economy in the world" title that everyone was throwing out before.

I fear this will be worse than imagined.

On the plus side, Farage wants to give us a bank holiday for our "independence day"
                            From the BBC News website :

The FTSE 100 has ended the day at about 6,162 points, down 2.76% or 175 points. That's considerably better than the 5,806 it touched earlier this morning.

European markets have been well and truly spanked, however, with the Dax in Frankfurt down 6.8% - its worst day since the financial crisis in 2008, the Cac in Paris shed 8%, Madrid fell 12%, while Milan takes the wooden spoon with a 12.5% plunge.

Wall Street is also lower lower, with the S&P down 2.7% and the Dow 2.1% lower.

I thought it was us supposed to be suffering.

Been hearing some right drama queens all day.

Lib Dem and Green leaders sounded suicidal this morning. Heard some of the younger generation complaining about how the oldies have ruined their futures and that they should have had more of a say.

Now is not the time for bickering and whinging. Now is the time to pull together and ensure that we make the very best of the opportunity we now have, having made the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              From the BBC News website :

The FTSE 100 has ended the day at about 6,162 points, down 2.76% or 175 points. That's considerably better than the 5,806 it touched earlier this morning.

European markets have been well and truly spanked, however, with the Dax in Frankfurt down 6.8% - its worst day since the financial crisis in 2008, the Cac in Paris shed 8%, Madrid fell 12%, while Milan takes the wooden spoon with a 12.5% plunge.

Wall Street is also lower lower, with the S&P down 2.7% and the Dow 2.1% lower.

I thought it was us supposed to be suffering.

Been hearing some right drama queens all day.

Lib Dem and Green leaders sounded suicidal this morning. Heard some of the younger generation complaining about how the oldies have ruined their futures and that they should have had more of a say.

Now is not the time for bickering and whinging. Now is the time to pull together and ensure that we make the very best of the opportunity we now have, having made the decision.
                              Not sure why you are quoting me. All my points are still valid.

Comment

Not sure why you are quoting me. All my points are still valid.
                                You said "I fear this will be worse than imagined".

Didn't think it was looking too bad myself.

No need to get all defensive, I wasn't having a pop.

Comment

Working...
                                X