No announcement yet.

Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I'm just saying the conspiracies always come out mate, not agreeing with it.

Comment

• I think there is an element of truth in everything that has been written. It was a tragedy that this young lady was murdered. However she is being made out to be a saint. Nobody is like that. I adore my husband and think he is a wonderful person, but I also know after 43 years of marriage that he is not without his faults. Nobody is perfect (at least I don't know anybody).

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        That's true. Not all Brexiteers are Nazis but all Nazis are Brexiteers. That makes people think which group they would want to be identified.
        Not all remainers are idiots, but Merkel and Junckers are real Nazi's.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• This article might be a little reassuring to Brexiteers should the vote be remain on Thursday.

"Unnoticed by Brexiteers, the idea of an EU super-state is quietly dying"

Read more at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...te-is-quietly/

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            I think there is an element of truth in everything that has been written. It was a tragedy that this young lady was murdered. However she is being made out to be a saint. Nobody is like that. I adore my husband and think he is a wonderful person, but I also know after 43 years of marriage that he is not without his faults. Nobody is perfect (at least I don't know anybody).
            You're better than that last post jmelanie.....Of course she wasn't a saint....nobody is stupid enough to believe that....but she seemed a decent and respectful person who was murdered by the kind of small minded racist cockwomble that the brexit campaign is full of...

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
              You're better than that last post jmelanie.....Of course she wasn't a saint....nobody is stupid enough to believe that....but she seemed a decent and respectful person who was murdered by the kind of small minded racist cockwomble that the brexit campaign is full of...
              no, no, no
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

This article might be a little reassuring to Brexiteers should the vote be remain on Thursday.

"Unnoticed by Brexiteers, the idea of an EU super-state is quietly dying"

Read more at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...te-is-quietly/
                I predict we'll lose this battle JMel. But it will be the start of the war
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  I predict we'll lose this battle JMel. But it will be the start of the war
                  What a silly thing to say. Inflammatory and over the top . There is no war, and, if sanity prevails on Thursday, we will be much safer and more secure sorting things out together. With any luck it will be the last hurrah for Farage and his foul, poisonous nonsense too. Oh, and up the R's and come on England by the way. Oh, and well done Wales.

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                    What a silly thing to say. Inflammatory and over the top . There is no war, and, if sanity prevails on Thursday, we will be much safer and more secure sorting things out together. With any luck it will be the last hurrah for Farage and his foul, poisonous nonsense too. Oh, and up the R's and come on England by the way. Oh, and well done Wales.
                    There is no war ? Which world do you live in ?
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

On the question of youth unemployment, the current figures are around 13.2%. Before we joined the common market, youth unemployment was around 4%. There were fewer young people around at this time but the majority of young people started work at 15 or 16. They perhaps did not earn much, but the majority were learning a skill which put them in good stead for the rest of their working lives.
                      Let's not forget the recent recession/bank crash that probably affects employment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Loads of conspiracy theories and it really does look like the death of Cox has swung the vote back to being a remain verdict.

https://youtu.be/Z0ivR-i1hTU

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06...killed-jo-cox/
                        Nothing new mate. I have been feeling that this story is being milked in the media. Setup or not, both sides are guilty of some pretty underhand tactics.
                        Last edited by Hove Ranger; 20-06-2016, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          That's true. Not all Brexiteers are Nazis but all Nazis are Brexiteers. That makes people think which group they would want to be identified.
                          Disgusting post, can't you prove all nazis are brexiters?

I could easily say not all remainers are #####s, but all #####s are remainers.
                          I have the exact same proof you have to back up your claim, fu(k all.

And don't you thing it's a bit distasteful to use the murder if s young mother to push your political agenda?

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                            What a load of regressive lefty nonsense, if we lose Farages hand will be strengthened

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                              Are your saying that the best part of 50% of Great Britain are small minded racist cockwombles as well, 30 odd million people, because we support Brexit and want to leave the EU?

Let us not forget, just 4 weeks ago, prominent MP's of the Labour party have been shown to be anti semiitic racists and are all remain campaigners
                              Last edited by cross it Dave; 21-06-2016, 04:40 AM.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                                What a load of regressive lefty nonsense, if we lose Farages hand will be strengthened
                                I am not a regressive ( whatever that means ) lefty my friend. Just someone with a bit of common sense. By the way, I am out campaigning for an In vote this week with my local Conservative MP. Is she a regressive lefty or someone who has actually taken time to study the situation thoroughly? Oh, and again, Ip the R's.

Comment

Working...
                                X