Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    I don't know, but I reckon the QPR fan might be
    Not sure I understand this one. Is Boris Johnson a QPR fan?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Not sure I understand this one. Is Boris Johnson a QPR fan?
      Michael Gove
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Just been looking at the odds on this. Although they are gradually changing, they are still about 2/1 for leave and 1/2 to remain.

Absoulutely staggered at this. Surely we can't be that stupid as a nation, can we?
        13/8 to leave now mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Wasn't Leicester 5000-1 to win the league so I think you can say we would be more like 50,000-1 to win th champions league, not 2000-1
          You're right, but see post 699 ;)

Comment

• The sun saying leave in the front page today. Scummy paper but they have a big influence on a lot of the working class.

Comment

The sun saying leave in the front page today. Scummy paper but they have a big influence on a lot of the working class.
              Makes it simple for me: if Murdoch wants it, then it's going to be bad for the rest of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Makes it simple for me: if Murdoch wants it, then it's going to be bad for the rest of us.
                Don't think Murdoch necessarily wants it. Look at Fox News. There are several articles saying he wants us to leave and others saying he wants us to stay in. Here is an example http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-stay-in.html
                Last edited by jmelanie; 14-06-2016, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• If Murdoch didn't want it, the Sun wouldn't be promoting it. Simple as that.

Comment

• Anthony Hilton in the Evening Standard:

"I once asked Rupert Murdoch why he was so opposed to the European Union. “That’s easy,” he replied. “When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice.”

Comment

The sun saying leave in the front page today. Scummy paper but they have a big influence on a lot of the working class.
                      They'll just do what they think the working class will do. As if we are all one. LOL

Comment

• We're coming out
                        We're coming out
                        We're leaving
                        Britain's coming out

Forty three years of hurt.....

Comment

• https://www.buzzfeed.com/matthewcham...Ojm#.bfbAL65Z6

We saw this from our apartment this morning. It was actually good natured fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            https://www.buzzfeed.com/matthewcham...Ojm#.bfbAL65Z6

Cringe worthy for all involved in that. What a complete waste of money

Comment

• We should buy Peter Crouch in the summer.

A thread this long HAS to mention Crouchy somewhere.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                https://www.buzzfeed.com/matthewcham...Ojm#.bfbAL65Z6

looks to me genuine West Country fishermen whose livelihoods have been badly affected by EU regulations against the multi-millionaire Kensington set
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X