No announcement yet.

A Palace perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I care. And you are probably correct, we are ****ed.

Comment

• do yourselves a favour n get proper chairmen in....not those bleached blonde tanaramas from bromley you seem to love!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        do yourselves a favour n get proper chairmen in....not those bleached blonde tanaramas from bromley you seem to love!
        They do don't they
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Yep because Tony Fernandes is a top chairman and never overspends on average players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
            Yep because Tony Fernandes is a top chairman and never overspends on average players.
            You will find no one here defending our lavish spending of the past but our chairman has demonstrated that he has learnt from his previous errors what more can we ask of him?? This season he has been prudent and sensible with both fees and wages it was your club trying to pay £5mil for Crouch not us and I have no doubt Parish not stumping up the money has led to you current vacancy

You have spent £2mil in fees this window, there is being prudent and sensible with the cash then there is being tighter then a ducks a rse

Comment

• Let's be fair, Parish is no Karl Oyston. I have experienced my club on the brink of total extinction and I am very grateful that our owner is not stumping up the cash on average journeyman players. Let's be honest looking at all of the high profile signings Pulis made at Stoke is laughable. We need to know all of the facts before we can judge this situation.

Comment

We need to know all of the facts before we can judge this situation.
                coming from you after what you have written on here that is priceless. The Sir Tony Pulis bit couldn't have been better scripted.

You have another career as a comedian, why not go for it and give the trolling a pass. Meanwhile can the rest of us stop taking the bait (as suggested about twelve pages back.....)

Comment

• Don't be silly, I'm not trolling. It's banter apparently.

Comment

Don't be silly, I'm not trolling. It's banter apparently.
                    That's just because we're such a friendly bunch. And can't help noticing that your tune has changed a bit in the last few posts, is that our civilising influence or reality kicking in, courtesy of Sir Tone?

As for myself, I'm only coming back here every 12 pages.....

Comment

• Reality of course. I didn't believe any of the **** I said pre-pulis leaving. Apart from us being the superior club of course.

Comment

Reality of course. I didn't believe any of the **** I said pre-pulis leaving. Apart from us being the superior club of course.
                        One of the biggest problems you face is simply being Crystal Palace.

As you are now wishing to take a more honest and sensible approach, consider this. One of Pulis's gripes was that he wasn't backed enough in regards to Caulker. A bit unfair on your chairman if I may say so, because in reality, when faced with a choice between joining QPR or yourselves, you were never in with a chance were you? Unfortunately, some clubs just exist to make up the numbers and you are well and truly in that category. Your future lies as a mid table Championship club with occasional aspiration of a play off place and an extremely rare possibility of a temporary promotion to the top division. Once you all accept this, life will be easier to bear. Good luck to you. Better to have a club with a sustainable future than gamble it all away in search of the impossible dream.

Comment

• We wre definitely in with a chance but no way are we going to cough up his wage demands if the figures are to be believed. Parish is a Palace fan and has often slated the fans at not being ambitious enough.

Comment

• i think a merger with brighton could be on the cards ........
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• I'd like Palace to stay up as well as QPR, I just don't see it now.

Palace will be be at the bottom with Burnley, that third spot is the one we all need to stay clear from, it could be anyones?

Comment

• Honestly tempted to put a fiver on us staying up.

Comment

Working...
                                X