Toninho & various posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
    I think he just enjoys making QPR look bad...
    You're right. I'm sorry, It's my fault that the wage bill is £66 Mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
      So why don't you answer this perfectly reasonable question?:

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Closely followed by all the other prem league sides recently relegated

What's your point???

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Because he's an Ipswich troll.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He didn't respond to me the other day either. When he put up the "debt table", Ipswich were third, behind Bolton and us.��

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            He didn't respond to me the other day either. When he put up the "debt table", Ipswich were third, behind Bolton and us.��
            Please go back and read the post sir, there was a taylor made reply just for you

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              I did not make a point, i posted a link. (that was enough to set off the haters)

In my humble opinion, a comparison of all of the clubs in the division that we play in is relevant information for gauging where we are as a club.

If I had realised that there would be North Korean style censorship, I would have gone with the masses and buried my head in the sand and pretended that it's not real.

As you demand an answer to "this perfectly reasonable question", here it is.

"Closely followed by"??

I recall the other relegated clubs being Burnley and Hull, Using my mental arithmetic, I make our spend 3.5 times Burnleys and almost double of Hull's even though Hull were more of an established premier league side (2 previous seasons and 4 out of the last 7).
              I struggle to see how that is "closely followed by"

If we had been 4th or 5th in this table it would be disappointing but bearable,
              But being Rangers, we had to be top.

I want us to be top of the league but not this one.

Comment

The response you seek is on page 1 of this thread
                Last edited by Toninho; 28-08-2015, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Here we are, I found the post on page 1 of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by brightonr View Post
                  According to the table, third.

Wow, bait taken in only 6 minutes! I must go fishing for mugs more often!

I was going to preempt the oh so predictable replies with the next link, but I thought no, lets see who mugs themselves off first.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/vergl...istik/1039_677

For the less witted of our brethren, the graph shows money spent in the downward direction and money received in the upward direction.

Here's the important part; Mick McCarthy took over in 2012 when the debt was already in place, you can see his spendings compared to our £150 million spunked over that period.

The defence rests your honour.
                  Last edited by Toninho; 28-08-2015, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Never said that. You just seem to be revelling in every news story, that reflects badly on the club you should be supporting. Fair enough to point out the mistakes, when it´s not just a rehash of old news like this, but you and a few others do it ad nauseam and it quite frankly makes me sick...
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Because he's an Ipswich troll.
                      I will ask you to use both of your brain cells here sir.

If I was an Ipswich fan would I be pleading for Mick McCarthy to be poached by QPR??

Comment

Here we are, I found the post on page 1 of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by brightonr View Post
                        According to the table, third.

Wow, bait taken in only 6 minutes! I must go fishing for mugs more often!

I was going to preempt the oh so predictable replies with the next link, but I thought no, lets see who mugs themselves off first.

For the less witted of our brethren, the graph shows money spent in the downward direction and money received in the upward direction.

Here's the important part; Mick McCarthy took over in 2012 when the debt was already in place, you can see his spendings compared to our £150 million spunked over that period.

The defence rests your honour.
                        Six minutes! Hardly my fault that you chose to post as I was reading threads.

See you didn't address the point either.

As for the "less witted of our brethren", perhaps when you achieve our level of incompetence, you could post a link that actually opens.

Who's the mug now?

Comment

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/vergl...istik/1039_677 I'm so gutted ���� it wouldn't open
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Six minutes! Hardly my fault that you chose to post as I was reading threads.

See you didn't address the point either.

As for the "less witted of our brethren", perhaps when you achieve our level of incompetence, you could post a link that actually opens.

Who's the mug now?
                            You sir, the point has been firmly addressed, if you choose to alter the webpage to try to save your own reputation, I pity you.

but in the meantime
                            Here's the link that works, but be quick to change it before anybody clicks on it.

Comment

I will ask you to use both of your brain cells here sir.

If I was an Ipswich fan would I be pleading for Mick McCarthy to be poached by QPR??
                              Yes. Because McCarthy is shite and you don't want him at Ipswich any more.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

You sir, the point has been firmly addressed, if you choose to alter the webpage to try to save your own reputation, I pity you.

but in the meantime
                                Here's the link that works, but be quick to change it before anybody clicks on it.
                                I've not changed anything. You posted a link that doesn't open properly.

Anyway, can't be bothered to argue with you. If you wish to make a point, just make it please, rather than post up meaningless drivel and stats.

Nobody can argue that we have been run badly recently, spent far too much money, under achieved and should be pretty ashamed of it.

So, if that's what you were trying to say, I totally agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X