Clear All

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    He's on the Ban Bus.
    He did get off the bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Who's getting spiteful harry?...

Kirill if my poem irks you I will remove it forthwith
      It's hard for me to know if people are joking around or being serious, sorry
      You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
        He did get off the bus.
        The bus has arrived.

I'm home boys.

Just to let you know Brighton and myself had a friendly exchange of pm's today. We were able to give our sides of the story and I totally respect and understand his stance on the matter.
        From my point of view I have apologised to Brighton through pm and hope this matter is now resolved. I will send you a final pm tomorrow Brighton but for now I'm bloody knackered.

Catch up tomorrow and love you all guys.

#nohomo.

Ps, now where was I........ Ah Insider....;)
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          The bus has arrived.

I'm home boys.

Just to let you know Brighton and myself had a friendly exchange of pm's today. We were able to give our sides of the story and I totally respect and understand his stance on the matter.
          From my point of view I have apologised to Brighton through pm and hope this matter is now resolved. I will send you a final pm tomorrow Brighton but for now I'm bloody knackered.

Catch up tomorrow and love you all guys.

#nohomo.

Ps, now where was I........ Ah Insider....;)
          Welcome back Hitman am glad you sorted out your issues
          You Rsssssss

Comment

• Good news. Nice one everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              There is clearly only 1 option left for us to be reunited with Hitman and that is some form of protest. I propose that with the 1st game of the season coming up, we should have a minute's booing or possibly some form of song aimed at BrightonR on the 34th minute (in memory of hitman34) to bring it to the clubs attention and get this resolved once and for all.

Glad you're back Hitman but you've ruined my plans for Saturday now

Comment

Glad you're back Hitman but you've ruined my plans for Saturday now

You can still s1ag off Brighton in the 34th min if you want mate..

Comment

You can still s1ag off Brighton in the 34th min if you want mate..

Ok mate hopefully everyone reciprocates or Im gonna look like a plonker on Saturday.

#The34thMinuteProtest

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    It's hard for me to know if people are joking around or being serious, sorry
                    No don't be sorry pal...wasn't digging you out...just asked the question....

Comment

Ok mate hopefully everyone reciprocates or Im gonna look like a plonker on Saturday.

#The34thMinuteProtest
                      I got a better idea Hove. How about in the 34th min everyone chants rightsorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        No don't be sorry pal...wasn't digging you out...just asked the question....
                        And plenty more on Saturday
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

• This thread is like the Royle Rumble (WATRB's Version)

Welcome back to Hitman and WeAre, he had left and came back.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            This thread is like the Royle Rumble (WATRB's Version)

Welcome back to Hitman and WeAre, he had left and came back.
                            thanks Myu. love this site and this section along with all the mods.

Comment

thanks Myu. love this site and this section along with all the mods.
                              You been lobotomised or are the mods holding your wife?
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                                You been lobotomised or are the mods holding your wife?
                                #dontbesillykirill
                                #wehavewaysoftamingthenaughtyboys
                                #turningintoahappyclapper
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X