Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
twranger
Collapse
X
-
Not begging to be let on the main board at all.......where did you get that snippet from? Not interested anymore.You were never Qpr tw?t.
In your own words "I am a football fan"
If "its only a messageboard" why are you begging and ranting at the mods to let you back on the main board?
For someone who claims not to take football so seriously or even this message board, why the fark are you crying and throwing tantrums like a little girl?
Of course Im a football fan.......it is possible to be a football fan AND support a club isn't it? You're weird in your assumptions.Leave a comment:
-
You never went rangers so you won't go to see fulham. You just can't keep away so no doubt you'll be back in some guise or other but it won't be hard to suss out a posh w anchor. Enjoy life on your tod.Leave a comment:
-
You were never Qpr tw?t.
In your own words "I am a football fan"
If "its only a messageboard" why are you begging and ranting at the mods to let you back on the main board?
For someone who claims not to take football so seriously or even this message board, why the fark are you crying and throwing tantrums like a little girl?Leave a comment:
-
no quite compos mentis thanks, that's why I f ucked off qpr and now a Fulham "Rupert".Leave a comment:
-
-
F**ks sake a real rupert eh?.....You obviously not a real fan of anyoneWell, at long last I've made the switch. Now a bone fide, fully fledged Fulham supporter! Fed up with QPR and their sh 1t fans especially if the ones on here are anything to go by. I am now with my own type at Fulham and it feels good! Already got my tix for our game v Reading this Saturday at the Cottage. Was going to go to Molineux for our cup game tonight bet left it a bit late sadly.
Anyway would be wrong, now I'm officially an opposition fan, not to come on here and give QPhaha and their chavvy, working class fans a bit of stick.....hope you get relegated and get back to where you belong you numpties and look forward to our games with little old qpr next season in Championship!!!!!!! COYW!!!
WOULD THE MODS OR ADMIN PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY ON THIS BOARD AS I NO LONGER BELONG HERE. THANKS.
COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leave a comment:
-
-
will go plenty of our games now. A new club, a new era, following a decent club! COYW!
If I was on a wind up, I'd claim I was now a Chelsea supporter. We and QPR both hate Chelsea.Last edited by twranger; 13-01-2015, 03:46 PM.Leave a comment:
-
-
Knew it was a wind up as soon as i read he had tickets for and was actually attending a game!Leave a comment:
-
twranger
Well, at long last I've made the switch. Now a bone fide, fully fledged Fulham supporter! Fed up with QPR and their sh 1t fans especially if the ones on here are anything to go by. I am now with my own type at Fulham and it feels good! Already got my tix for our game v Reading this Saturday at the Cottage. Was going to go to Molineux for our cup game tonight bet left it a bit late sadly.
Anyway would be wrong, now I'm officially an opposition fan, not to come on here and give QPhaha and their chavvy, working class fans a bit of stick.....hope you get relegated and get back to where you belong you numpties and look forward to our games with little old qpr next season in Championship!!!!!!! COYW!!!
WOULD THE MODS OR ADMIN PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY ON THIS BOARD AS I NO LONGER BELONG HERE. THANKS.
COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by twranger; 13-01-2015, 03:25 PM.Tags: None
Leave a comment: