Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
twranger
Collapse
X
-
No honestly I do want it deleted . isn't that what happens when someone gets banned? I would like it deleted if possible.
that guy vblock got a full time ban and his account no longer appears on here. it must have been deleted.Leave a comment:
-
-
I can almost hear Hitman and Jimmy Rabbit playing the violins with this emotional departure......Leave a comment:
-
-
BTW; unable to delete your account on here; but I think you already knew that.Leave a comment:
-
I don't think your name will go down too well over on FFC boards; any idea what new name you may use?Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
I do now, Fulham. a new start. Nice ground the cottage, and some good fellas down there, know a few already from way back.
All Hugh Grant types, surprisingly.....and they all make me appear like a financial pauper....and that's not easy!
btw, why can't I support myself? What's that comment about?
You are a strange little person!
Leave a comment:
-
absolutely fraggy, always had a lot of time for you. The best of a bad lot. As I say, time to move on to pastures new and a new club to support. will be strange after all these years, but have to follow the heart. keep well my friend!
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: