No announcement yet.

Swansea v QPR **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the worse performance from us that I have seen since we were promoted... end of.

Comment

• bet we win this
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• I think we're finished as a Premier League football team now, embrassing as it's the best team to ever go down from the Premier League having broke loads of records, the wrong records regarding money, results, etc. Embrassing
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          This could be our liverpool game this season chaps hang on in there .....3-2 QPR anyone?!!
          Mackie hat-trick!!

Comment

• oh well Barsnley are winning ...so they may stay up DJ ain't scored yet for blackburn ....rubbish ain't he....

Comment

• United up next, rock bottom and relegation confirmed by early march

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                DJ would have made no difference imo
                Exactly! Don't think the ball went into their half did it?

Comment

• Harry tactics are all wrong. Playing people up front who are not natural strikers is fooking us up. Only playing one striker is fooking is up too. We should have gone for this game from the start now its too late and its a matter of damage limitation. I've always been positive about our position but after that display it doesnt look good. No shots, no corners and it doesnt look like we'll score if the game lasted 5 hours. One of the worst performances of the season without a doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    Mackie hat-trick!!
                    Haha best laugh all day

Comment

• I'm going to put this out there BOSINGWA should have played LB.

Comment

• We are pants. We can't even pass the ball.

Comment

• Pitiful

And it's not even the worst I've seen us play this season (Liverpool at home anyone?). Our players don't look interested and we are being carved open with ease. He needs to bring on both Zamora and Bothroyd for the second half - not that it will make much of a difference, but at least we might have a chance of having a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                            If we played better players in midfield who were actually comfortable on the ball and could play further up the pitch, rather than simply sit on the edge of our box and invite waves of attacks, our defence wouldn't be so troubled would it. Derry is there to prevent the problem his inclusion causes.... irony at its best.

I would play Granero in the middle every time and 2 up top. WE may then see some of the play in their half of the fu$%ing pitch!
                            i agree mate but i dont think we have any better players and i think Harry recognizes the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                              Mackie hat-trick!!
                              Aha!!!!....see you are getting the love for JM now

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Not the managers fault though Del, according to some.

Having sealed our fate with yet more abysmal team selection and tactics, I expect he'll show us what a tactical genius he is now and put Zamora on in the forlorn hope that their defending can be as bad as ours.
                                Exactly. And i said in an earlier post we should have one of Bothroyd or BZ on from the start regardless of fitness to try and get a foothold in the match initially, rather than the pointless alternative of wasting any chance we get and then bringing them on when trailing by 2 goals...... Was obviously the only direction the game would go when he selected no striker!

Comment

Working...
                                X