Man City v QPR **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
    Well that was a less humiliating result than it looked like it was going to be in the first 15 minutes.

Really positive signs that we have the makings of a very neat and tidy passing team.

Park was great, Granero looked a tiny bit off the pace, but really impressive nonetheless. Faurlin did well after a shaky start. SWP ran his #### off.

Johnson and Zamora worked there socks off in the channels.

Fabio looked better, Bosingwa looked good. Nelsen and Ferdinand worked very hard.

And most stunning of all....Dyer made it through 20 minutes of football.
    agree apart from Park..thought he was pants. Marquee signing? more like marketing signing....Fergy knew when to get rid again. Oh and Ferdinand was at at fault for goal...again. Was never gonna get anything from this game tho so not too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
      And...Dyer still looks a very good player. IF (admittedly huge if) he can stay fit - he'll be able to make a fine contribution.
      Was looking to make things happen, good reading of the game.

Comment

• Park was my man of the match, was good first half and looked even more dangerous in the second half. Getting into good positions, always wanted the ball, made some good passes.

Granero was really good too, has a sublime touch and made some pinpoint passes. Looks like a lot more to come from him, and best of all his set pieces looked good.

Comment

• zamora ran his socks off, park had a very good game,great debut by granero. a decent performance from us in the 2nd half and showed signs that when we do finally gel as a team we can compete very well. have to take the positives from that last 45.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• More positives than negatives for me (despite the result)....... although if you want further proof that Anton has mugged a living off of the family name then this was it (in the PL at least).

We will become a very good, hard to beat team sooner rather than later.

Comment

• I even think SWP will improve having these players round him. Thought he also put a good shift in today.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                agree apart from Park..thought he was pants. Marquee signing? more like marketing signing....Fergy knew when to get rid again. Oh and Ferdinand was at at fault for goal...again. Was never gonna get anything from this game tho so not too bad.
                I'm still awaiting a post of yours that i agree with. Park was good.

Comment

• Park pants? Heard it all now - what game were you watching vblock??? - he was superb on the left!

Comment

WHAT!?!?! Park was quality..

Comment

I thought park actually had quite a good game tbh he was one of the better guys on the ball for sure. Granero already looks class, it couldn't of been more of a baptism of fire coming in a day after being signed and playing the league champions so I think you have to hand it to him. Bosingwa was the biggest suprise for me he was looking really dangerous going foward! Fabio defended well compared to what I have seen of him so far aswell. Nobody had a terrible game apart from anton ferdinand who cost us the first goal and generally looked sloppy throughout his time on the pitch.

edit: glad to see im not alone in thinking park did well

Comment

We all see the games differently, but I cannot disagree with you enough on Park's performance.

Comment

lol what did you watch? Park was better than most of City's players as well.

Comment

Did we see the same match? Oh, and Ferdinand should have been substituted before the goal. He wasnt able to close down the attacker who did their assist on 2-1. Great mistake from the bench. Just my take at it,though.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Thought Ferdinand was at fault for that second goal. Didn't run up to Tevez to block his pass to Dzeko. Although I'm guessing he was still suffering from that clash with Kolarov.

Comment

You have got to be kidding about Park

Comment

Working...
                                X