*** Match Thread*** PERSEBAYA v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Why was Diakate wearing what looked like a womans sports bra?
    GPSports training vests. It measures distances, speeds, heart rates, bodyloads and impacts etc etc. See how hard they are working during pre season.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      married with a newborn baby isn't he?
      Fair enough.

Do you get what im saying though Dave? My gaydars in overdrive when I see him but maybe that says more about me than him oooerrrr hiiii sailllor!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
        Fair enough.

Do you get what im saying though Dave? My gaydars in overdrive when I see him but maybe that says more about me than him oooerrrr hiiii sailllor!

Comment

• I get the feeling these boys are itching to get home. Concentration and effort understandably dropped a bit.

Comment

• Fernandes in a Persebaya scarf?

Disgusting lack of loyalty.

Out! Out! Out!

Comment

• Ned isn't good at CB

Comment

• Well he should have scored that
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Good workout that against decent oppo

Comment

• Like I said before the start - defence looks ropey.

Defo needs some additions there.

Good win against a good team though

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Good workout that against decent oppo
                      Agreed think theyve had too easy up until tonight. Big atmosphere went a bad goal down and showed some character to come back and win it.

Comment

• What is all this post-match shi-te?
                        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• So they picked Adel as our best player tonight?....
                          Personally I thought he was quite poor for large portions of the game.

Comment

• Adel got a nice model plane though, and i noticed Spark the tiger trying to get a crafty feel of the advertising girls as he went behind them!!!

Comment

• When Adel was being photo'd with MOM award I'm sure he said "I just wanna go home"! Plus the Air Asia babes were nice

Comment

• A model plane? What a treat!

Really feel like we need a big monster of a defender at the back, we played some great passing football though!

Comment

Working...
                                X