Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    and then there were two

Wigan are annoying, like ****in bears, do f*** all from august until spring and then decide to wake up and s**t on all around them. :angry:
    Yeah I hate them because of that. Feel more sorry for their fans though, have to go through watching their team lose for most of the year.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Obviously glad they're down from our point of view, but can't help but feel for Kean. Blackburn fans r proper w-anchors. Hope they stay out the PL for a while.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Well done wigan,rovers fans are spineless t ossers.kean should've walked 2 month ago
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We will draw against City!! YOU R'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

God i'm jealous of wigan right now

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              Yeah I hate them because of that. Feel more sorry for their fans though, have to go through watching their team lose for most of the year.
              Reckon Wigan players only play well in the last 3 months of the season, so they can get in the shop window come the summer transfer window in order to get as far away from Wigan as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                Reckon Wigan players only play well in the last 3 months of the season, so they can get in the shop window come the summer transfer window in order to get as far away from Wigan as possible.
                Haha, can't blame them! Seriously though I reckon Martinez actually plans to play well in the last few games...because he doesn't look too upset when they lose every game for most of the season.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    Haha, can't blame them! Seriously though I reckon Martinez actually plans to play well in the last few games...because he doesn't look too upset when they lose every game for most of the season.
                    Might be a tax avoidance thing whereby they don't want the bonus payments for wins prior to the 31st March

Comment

On sky they just said BR 1st prem champs to be relegated, well weren't they relegated before, but after they had been champs?

Comment

On sky they just said BR 1st prem champs to be relegated, well weren't they relegated before, but after they had been champs?
                        Yep not too long after they won it either, maybe 1999?
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I can now see Bolton getting the result the so badly need, we will at least need a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Yep not too long after they won it either, maybe 1999?
                            Yeah,.. thanks mate, thats what i thought, the way he said it made it sound like tonight was the 1st time a former champ had been relegated

Comment

wake up in that ceasepit with a local who's an extra from the jeremy kyle show and you;ll change youe mind old bean!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                I can now see Bolton getting the result the so badly need, we will at least need a draw.
                                I feel very content that Bolton will not win.

Comment

Working...
                                X