No announcement yet.

Saturday 28 April Games Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're not down yet,... come on our away form is **** but tomorrow don't count as an away game, come on !!

Comment

• We win five nil tomorrow and we go up a couple of places. Not all doom and gloom!

Comment

• heart says maybe... head says we will get battered tomorrow

Comment

• Bolton won't beat Spurs, but fancy them to beat WBA and Stoke.

Think Blackburn will beat Wigan, but they should get three points against Wolves on the last day.

Can only see us getting three more points unfortunately.

Comment

• sounds to me as though there was 2 dodgy shouts at wba today that have affected us again, this is really pi**ing me off now, i only ask for accuracy, not anything favouring us

Comment

• Out of us and Bolton
              Bolton will get 4 PTs
              R's

Comment

• Don't think we should write off Blackburn aswell. They could well get back into this!
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                  We win five nil tomorrow and we go up a couple of places. Not all doom and gloom!
                  Easier we only need 4, will be equal GD but we have scored more.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    Easier we only need 4, will be equal GD but we have scored more.
                    I think that's achievable! Come on you R's!

Comment

Working...
                    X