Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** 1-0 up

Comment

• Bartons been our best man, running that centre mid on this own. FAURLIN IS WHO WE MISS! best tackle rate in the prem!

Comment

• Take Taraabt off. He's having a stinker. Shooting is atrocious and passing wayward. We're a man down so can't afford to carry a liabillity which is what he is at present. Last time i saw him look this bad was agaisnt Spurs away.

Comment

• We just play in front of them.They look well comfortable

Comment

• It's hard to be positive here

Comment

• bet Fulham are gonna miss these 6 points next season

Comment

• This has NOTHING to do with Faurlin....we are not doing all over the pitch so nothing to do with Faurlin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magister_r View Post
                  **** 1-0 up
                  Hate to say it but appy days if all the regulation battlers lose its not so bad

Comment

• Cmon Rangers!

Comment

• Good play by SWP.

Comment

• I am not whatching the game but it sounds like barton is working his socks off :p

Comment

• Anyone else's comms sounding like a echo and a grumble?

Comment

• Poor corners do my head in. Is it really that hard not to hit the first man, or keep it on the bloody pitch?

Also fouling players when you are attacking a corner I've never understood.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
                              I am not whatching the game but it sounds like barton is working his socks off :p
                              playing a lot better second half...looks like he has stepped up

Comment

• I don't see why we bought Zamora tbh.....its like he is not even on the pitch

Comment

Working...
                                X