X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    But we were never in the same div for most of those years
    dont look like we in the same div now!
    if Foolham can do this to us how many are Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spuds and Arsenal gonna score?

Comment

i know it's a rollercoaster but....

3-0 before half time...with fulham....i quit....sayonara.

Comment

Yeah fair point vblock
        I really don't want to think about those others right now

Comment

Defenders are playing sh*t, Bothroyd is doing f*ck all....Bring the on the DJ! Or even Mackie!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

That was pretty harrowing
            A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

lol gonna go watch Spuds v Gooners on Sky...could be worse i could have shelled out and spent my Sunday by going to watch this **** live

Comment

Only stream I'm able to get is one that is totally silent,but did see him talking to Tommy,and DJ before HT.Gotta change something

Comment

Yes its shite but it wont be the only game it will happen this season. Lets hope we show some fight and get back a bit of pride in the 2nd half. Still cant believe some of our fans left after the 3rd goal. Its all about survival this season I think some fans think we are better than we really are.

Comment

Fitz Hall is being made to look like a pub player. Ferdinand might as well not be there. Young doesn't look comfortable at left back and Bradley Orr is Bradley Orr. As for Kenny, what was he thinking about with the penalty. Up front Bothroyd is pushed over like a feather duster. In midfield Tabs hasn't done anything and Barton hasn't showed up. SWP looks a bit off the pace too. Only Faurlin and Derry have done OK. Zamora and Johnson look a different league up front to anything we have. And there defence is just competent - unlike ours.

Comment

Embarrassing performance! They are all playing shite....no movement, no creativity, no ****ing defence...we have **** all out there! 5 or 6 nil to them at this rate!!

Our midfield is non-existent, bar Faurlin's passing there is no tracking back, no tackling, no pressing, no movement, blah, ****ing blah!!

Comment

mind you we havent won there since the early eighties so all those thinking this was gonna be an easy win and predicting 40 points by January need to wake up

Good point V.Block,this is still going to be a tough season even with the buying spree..

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Only stream I'm able to get is one that is totally silent,but did see him talking to Tommy,and DJ before HT.Gotta change something
                          go here http://real-tv-sport.com/channel-5.php
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I have decided that Bothroyd is on a level with Hulse.

Absolute pony.

Comment

Agree...And as for one size???

Comment

Didn't realize anyone left drog.Was pen inside was having trouble with stream so missed it

Comment

Working...
                                X