No announcement yet.

Official Match Thread - QPR v Bolton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard Pete on pre-match show say we won`t lose 3/4:0.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
      not sure I agree - Bolton have looked composed - we have done nothing but hit it long 2nd half. Looked like we had no ideas.

The scoreline does flatter them. 2nd half we have been worse yes, but they had hardly created much of anything in the game. They've had a wonder stirke in the first half, a ridiculous OG, a deflection, by which time our players lost complete interest and are going through the motions awaiting the final whistle and then conceeded a 4th.

This is a nightmare though and a shocking start. We will be planted bottom of the table which never looks good and it may make any potential loan signings think twice about joining us.

Comment

Being hammered at home to a midtable team(at best)might not be a bad thing,our owners will be embarased and might FINALLY realise you cant compete in the premier league on £1.25 million!

Comment

should be blind to not see the weakness of the defense... the last year stats doesnt reflect their strength.
          should get rid of the whole 4 at the back.

Comment

4-0

Maybe thats what we needed to show the board we stand no chance.

What Rebel R's said.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              4-0

Maybe thats what we needed to show the board we stand no chance.
              That is the only posible good to come from this result, but i think they are so stubborn they still won't dig in, unless the new guy has a say that is....

Comment

doubt owners will think we lost due to no money being spent, they will blame it on manager and lack of italian players. i don't think we played too bad considering only 1.25mil spent. we need to spend on defenders imo

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Being hammered at home to a midtable team(at best)might not be a bad thing,our owners will be embarased and might FINALLY realise you cant compete in the premier league on £1.25 million!
                  It won't be their fault though.

Reckon they'll lay the blame for this firmly
                  at the feet of NW.
                  Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    I'm still waiting to see what Tommy Smith ever gives us. All i ever see him do is give the ball away and occasionally unleash incredibly weak shots....
                    Originally posted by Minty85 View Post
                    like the shot at watford that secured promotion
                    Originally posted by Del View Post
                    That's one goal... His shooting is awful and for an attacking player he doesn't get anywhere near enough goals, or assists.
                    ...or his goal at home to Forest...

Comment

Working...
                    X