** Harrow Match Thread **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
    People said the guy's name who scored is called kumba, is this kujabi fella the same guy? Also wasn't a trialist described as 'pa'? I'm confused
    Yes.

Comment

Did they show the goal on SSN?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Did they show the goal on SSN?
        Yes, good hit
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Hope they show it again... missed it.

Comment

Good crowd there tonight... Unreal free kick!..
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

What was the final score?
              1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

1-0 I take it, weird the offical hasn't put up a report like they normally do ... MAYBE A NEW SIGNING
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Yeah finished 0-1 chaps
                  "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

important win that. 100% ratio as a premiership team.

Comment

I thought we was pretty good tonight. I know its only Harrow but Big Dan Shittu just has to be signed! And Aggy has to come on last 30 mins of every game. His pace and strength is frightening, although one of his shots nearly wrote off my van.

I thought Webber looked very lively but didn't really have an end product, likewise for Hulse.
                      I thought Aggy was superb, and Connolly was very assured in CM.
                      Didnt recognise the CB in 1st Half, as well as a dark haired lad playing in midfield.
                      The trialist LB looked very fast, only downside he looked about as tall as Bignot.
                      Cerny looked very shaky IMO, and Ramage very rusty, but thats expected i spose

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                        Sounded like a good goal but I wouldn't sign him up just because he scored...
                        Yeah, Leroy Griffiths scored a great goal in a friendly against Chelsea and was sheite in league 1

Comment

not a bad run out, no Kenny, Cook, Bus, Rowly. Tommy smith, Orr, faurlin looked ok first half. Hill was poor and will get killed in the prem. Trialist centre half won everything in the air but looked awkward like Gorkss with the ball at his feet. Cerny did well pulling off a couple of terrific saves. PVM was awful as was Danny Webber - no way should he get a contract.
                          2nd half much better, hulse looked fit and sharp, Kjmba lively, connolly assured in the middle. We should have scored 2 or 3 more but the Harrow gk was terrific.
                          Dont think Warnock got off the bench once and looked asleep for some of it. Very low key event but nice to watch a premiership side.

Comment

D Webber looked lively on both wings and centre but needs more time to accomodate himself to the team and can replace Routledge
                            Pa - skillful, quick player with a vision of the game
                            Perrone /that name was mentioned by Mick Jones whom I was sitting next to/ as a central defender didn`t impress at all
                            2nd half midfield trialist...no comment!

PV Moen - I personally was satisfied from his display today
                            T Smith, Derry, Orr, Cherny, Helgusson - good condition
                            Faurlin looked like he was still on a vacation
                            Connolly, Hulse and Agyemang and maybe Ephraim will be sent on loan

I can`t make general conclusions from one game /1st pre-season match/ but I can say today we saw NW`s second choice.
                            Last edited by qpr333; 16-07-2011, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                              1-0 I take it, weird the offical hasn't put up a report like they normally do ... MAYBE A NEW SIGNING
                              Danny Webber

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
                                D Webber looked lively on both wings and centre but needs more time to accomodate himself to the team and can replace Routledge
                                Pa - skillful, quick player with a vision of the game
                                Perroni /that name was mentioned by Mick Jones whom I was sitting next to/ as a central defender didn`t impress at all
                                2nd half midfield trialist...no comment!

PV Moen - I personally was satisfied from his display today
                                T Smith, Derry, Orr, Cherny, Helgusson - good condition
                                Faurlin looked like he was still on a vacation
                                Connolly, Hulse and Agyemang and maybe Ephraim will be sent on loan

I can`t make general conclusions from one game /1st pre-season match/ but I can say today we saw NW`s second choice.

Was it the certain person you were sitting next to who told you about that lot being sent out on loan?

Comment

Working...
                                X