• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had our chances in the first half....just couldnt finish them as usual

Comment

3-2 in the Cardiff game now.

Comment

Very open now - Forest starting to look dangerous.

Comment

4-2 sheep sh@ggers

Comment

Commentator seems to think Adebola plays for us - is he confusing him with big pat?

Comment

had to switch to Forest commentary cos that bloke is useless..... talks to much crap instead of telling us whats going on

Comment

so sick of this endless run of bloody draws

Comment

The away draws are good results - it was the couple of home draws that were a bit disappointing. But if this does end in draw we will need a win at home to Preston.

Comment

And just to add Forest have scored in every one of their last nine games, so with a makeshift defence if we could keep them out it would be a v gd effort.

Comment

would take a 0-0 away at any ground to be fair. (tho we are so crap up front and if it aint adressed soon we are going to proper proper stuggle to come runners up to barcelona)
                      and thank god no sending off or penalty conceded today for a massive change.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        The away draws are good results - it was the couple of home draws that were a bit disappointing. But if this does end in draw we will need a win at home to Preston.
                        I know i will probably start a war of words again but if we had a decent striker some of these draws could have ended in wins

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          I know i will probably start a war of words again but if we had a decent striker some of these draws could have ended in wins
                          Can't disagree with that, but considering what we have 0-0 wd be a good result. Now up against it.

Comment

hurry up and end. geezer just said if anyones going to nick this its going to be forest. keep the run up.
                            we are so due a late sickner goal against us.

Comment

Derry yellow card. I think that's earned him a rest!

Comment

Derry yellow card - suspended next match?

Comment

Working...
                                X