Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Huddersfield v Qpr | Match Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
Sad day for us rangers fans today this was a bad lossI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Game over
We fail to do the basics and that is our main problem along with a manager to work out whats wrong or when to change
I'm not convinced any manager will get a tune from this squad but I'd rather tell GA to pi££ off and find out because under him there is no light at the end of the tunnelComment
-
If theres £5m on the table for Chair in Jan he will be gone. We're heading to L1 with him, so may as well cash in.
We need the cash and and hopefully some of that will go back into the team.....? As its been said today.....Id rather go into L1 without a points deduction!!
In normal circumstances Armstrong and Koli would be out on loan. Kelman should be ashamed that hes behind Koli in the pecking order.
Cash out all assets and rebuild as best we can for a L1 promotion chase next season.Comment
-
A real shame for GA who was a true fan favourite as a player but the guy isn't good enough for this level and his triple sub showed us it was the last roll of the dice. Just nothing in the final third. Leaving willock on the bench and sticking smyth and kohli on instead tells us he genuinely hates CW.Comment
-
After seeing the team Ainsworth put out you would have to say a definite defeat was on the cards.
I liked Ainsworth as a player, but as a manager he's clueless.
I'll be stunned if he's still in charge tomorrow.
I wonder if he still thinks we don't need a fukin striker.Comment
Comment