Wtf has albert got on ga done sweet fa
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Huddersfield v Qpr | Match Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
Dykes + three rookies (Armstrong, Koli and Kelman) was never going to be enough. LD is hardly a gosl scoring machine!
Strange sub to make but its obvious that Armstrong isn't going to score and he just makes runs that don't benefit anyone. He had no brain at all. Just runs around. Not sure he's going to be much of a forward to be fair. He's always offside, can't link the play, makes the wrong runs and can't score. May aswell take him off.
You get what you pay for as far as goalscorers are concerned. I blame the Board for nit giving GA the tools.Comment
-
Shame we didn't keep hold of dom in our midfield because we would then have cannon and ballI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
I blame the board for having spent all in the money in the first two years of the three years FFP cycle, so there was nothing left for a new striker. During the last transfer window there was no budget available for signing a decent striker. The sad thing is that we couldn't land a loan. That has probably to do with the style of player of Ainsworth.Comment
-
Agreed.....but I believe even loan fees were too much for us. Theyre not cheap. We shouldnt even afford Clarke-Harris who would be better than our crop! Nearly signed for The Gas for £400k. That would probsbly equate to a prem loan fee....
I blame the board for having spent all in the money in the first two years of the three years FFP cycle, so there was nothing left for a new striker. During the last transfer window there was no budget available for signing a decent striker. The sad thing is that we couldn't land a loan. That has probably to do with the style of player of Ainsworth.Comment
-
Another defeat incoming. Thank you team, Gareth and board there are not words enough to describe how useless you all really are.Comment
Comment