Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Huddersfield v Qpr | Match Thread
Collapse
X
-
Gareth, I'm so sorry it hasn't worked out mate...
I wish you well, don't hate you, and want to thank you for your hard work.
But, it's time to go now.
Hopefully, it will put you, and us, out of our misery.Comment
-
Which begs the question who of quality would want to manage us! Rowett wouldnt touch us with a sh1tty stick. Best bet is Warnock till the end of the season.
I agree about that for today's 11 but there have been lineups where many of us agreed with and it never worked out, GA has proven he is not the answer, he was brave or foolish enough to take the job when he knew what he was getting into! This squad is so bad I have zero confidence there is a manager available who could come in and turn this train wreck around!Comment
-
Leeds offered us £6m on the last day of the window, which we rejected.
Willock perhaps £250k or just release him to free up his wages for a players who wants to play!
If we could get £5m for the pair then it has to be considered. If we could get £3m for Field too. Build a pot to rebuild for L1 next season.Comment
-


Comment