Unfortunately I don’t see the board sacking GA if he loses, meaning we’re gonna have to pray to god that he can turn it around, which I don’t think he can
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Huddersfield v Qpr | Match Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
you say that but GA dropped him for the Blackburn game and that went well!
He played a left back at right back in a flat back four that the last time we played that way we also lost 4 nil
Kakay isn't the best but he is a bit of whipping boy for the failings of the group!
Comment
-
Although GA is failing bad but people on here saying our tactics are the problem etc is just plain wrong. Our squad is worse than a league 1 team. This squad wouldn't win league 2, that I could guarantee. This has nothing to do with the manager because no manager can make us survive.
This fault lies only with the way the club has been run for the last 5 years. Why we are not protesting about getting the board out and demanding new owners is crazy. Take all that attention that fans are putting towards GA and aim it at the people who are at fault.Comment
-
There will never be enough goals in Dykes and Armstrong. I was waiting all transfer window for an additional striker!Comment
-
-
It’s against imo a relegation rival so we can’t loose I would be happy with a point
On paper we got a much better team .
my heart says 0-2 qpr
my head says 1-0 Huddersfield:(
come on you rssssssssComment
-
Comment
-
-
For the past several seasons we seem to have gone to pot around October/November. I think the torrential rain that's currently battering the North will ease but it will still be a bleak cold windswept John Smiths. Doesn't really bode well plus one could argue that we've already gone to pot and our traditional Autumn slump is now well underway.
Still, they're not much better off than us - they've got nothing in their team that looks more than bang average. I reckon that an attack minded Dykes/Armstrong/Chair/Smyth can really get amongst them. I believe GA will have us really up for this and I think players do believe in GA and will therefore get stuck in. I'm fairly confident we will thrash them. That said, I'd be really cheesed off and probably a bit concerned about our future prospects if we lose.
Anyway, 1-4 to the Rs.Comment
-
As I posted during the International break, this game is huge for GA.
It's against a relegation rival. We don't have to win for it to be a success for GA (would be nice!). It's all about the attitude and performance for me. If we lose but put in a performance showing grit, determination and fight I'll accept it as it shows the players are still with GA.
We reacted very well after the defeat at Watford. The same reaction is needed and we have no excuses after two weeks off. This is a very big game for lots of reasons.Comment
-
Cook is out I think......it will be Dunne.
I know our bench isnt great, but surely there are some points in that line up!Comment
-
I'd agree crucial we don't lose
Stick lyndon on his own and let sinclair run 60-65 mins
Pack midfield out and ffs put chair in no 10 to feed dykes
Go 1 down i fear for ga not seen anything to suggest he has answers he really should have at timesComment
-

Comment