Preston Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
    On the up side, my second love is horse racing, me and the Mrs have small shares in 10 horses, had winner at Aintree late yesterday, and got horses ready to run in the coming weeks, got a holiday to Crete coming up in early August, and if the weather is kind will be enjoying a few shandies in the garden in the next couple of months or so, won't have to think about football for a while, happy days
    Congrats Kev!!

Comment

We will be starting from scratch again next season, so things could be dire for the foreseeable future, so don't expect too much
      I fear that will fall upon deaf ears. Should be posted at the top as a "stickie"

Comment

On the up side, my second love is horse racing, me and the Mrs have small shares in 10 horses, had winner at Aintree late yesterday, and got horses ready to run in the coming weeks, got a holiday to Crete coming up in early August, and if the weather is kind will be enjoying a few shandies in the garden in the next couple of months or so, won't have to think about football for a while, happy days
        I've started to like watching Emma Raducanu. Although I spend a lot of money on tissues because I cry when she loses!! Emma Emma Emma! Wimbledon Champion in the summer hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I fear that will fall upon deaf ears. Should be posted at the top as a "stickie"
          I'm not going to let delusion grip me again as it has done at times this season, don't think I'm alone in that crime, to be fair there where quite a few sages on here who were warning that this fiasco might happen, and I pooh poohed them at the time as pessimists, I was wrong and they were right, put my hands firmly up to that, so until we properly sort ourselves out, I'm not getting over excited about anything

Comment

Warbs says we now need to win all our remaining games.
            HA HA HA HA HA
            can't stop laughing through my total disappointment.
            What a total knobhead

Comment

Working...
            X