No announcement yet.

WBA Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Chair has not played a minute in the Afcon so far, he should be well rested when he comes back!?

Comment

You heard it here first - 1-0 rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Football fan scene View Post
        You heard it here first - 1-0 rangers
        Actually no, see post #4.

Welcome by the way.
        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

I just hope we start well and take the game to them! Fed up of chasing games every week and having to recover from a goal down nearly every week! Let’s take a 2-0 lead for once! You Rrs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
            I see Chair has not played a minute in the Afcon so far, he should be well rested when he comes back!?
            Fact teams have squads of 28 out there doesn't help. Will probably be 10 players per team who never get on the pitch all month.

Comment

West Brom have had 6 players sent off in the last 12 games ,this is a game for cool heads and no stupid tackles Steff !!

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                West Brom have had 6 players sent off in the last 12 games ,this is a game for cool heads and no stupid tackles Steff !!
                We need to play clever and get some of them off !!

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                  Good info. I'm getting a bet on! I did very well when the ref went mental with cards following the melee at end of Bournemouth game. That was from a tip-off on here too.

Comment

Comment

Lets hope Gray has his proper boots on !!

Comment

I really have no clue how this important match will go, it's not a bad starting 11 and we have some strength off the bench in mf, only Charlie to come on as a forward and Moses is our lone defender highlighting how thin the squad is atm! I think if we want to establish ourselves as a true contender for the play offs we need a result here and preferably a win, another home loss will really set us back!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Let's hope we are on it today, in the right way of course get our shite together and take all 3 points, pretty please!

Comment

Our usual pedestrian start ffs

Comment

We look second best so far against this depleted side and we have a CB on a yellow already, we need to get some possession because they are bossing us in the middle!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Shocking again! No control in MF! 2nd best all over the park. We cannot play against a high press

Comment

Working...
                                X