No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 2 WBA 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sometimes wonder how they work on organisation in training.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• With their 3rd Looks like Lynch could have got the ball just to slow there were enough players there and just Livermore.

Comment

• We were unlucky for the 3rd league match in a row. But Lynch is an accident waiting to happen; he's so lackadaisical, always gives the opposition 2 great chances per game thru his mistakes. Can't wait to see the back of him. Bidwell and Furlong let way too many crosses fly inot the box and the latter is so often out of position. Furlong is an awful rb and Bidwell is bang average. With such a defence we are invariably going to lose games and a concede late. So bad luck aside, we need Hall, Rangel and Cameron back asap. If Freeman is out for a while, we need to bring Chair back from his loan. I have never seen such a run of bad luck at rangers before but with mostly bad players in defence, a losing run was a possibility

Comment

• Bidwell was marking Livermore and left him instead of holding his ground total f uck up all round.

Comment

• I agree with you on Bidwell and partly Furlong. Furlong is a potential CB though.
            Last edited by Shania; 19-02-2019, 11:21 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Really don’t think we will get dragged into relegation mire but you cannot defend like Lynch did and win games. Getting no luck whatsoever at the moment not sure I’ve witnessed a month as unlucky as this but only ourselves to blame tonight.
              Agree, but hoping Freemans injury isn't too serious, as we are going to need him.
              Good to see him at the end walking on the pitch.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                Six straight league defeats and it can easily be eight after Boro and Leeds.
                Could be 9 after Brentford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangerod View Post
                  We were unlucky for the 3rd league match in a row. But Lynch is an accident waiting to happen; he's so lackadaisical, always gives the opposition 2 great chances per game thru his mistakes. Can't wait to see the back of him. Bidwell and Furlong let way too many crosses fly inot the box and the latter is so often out of position. Furlong is an awful rb and Bidwell is bang average. With such a defence we are invariably going to lose games and a concede late. So bad luck aside, we need Hall, Rangel and Cameron back asap. If Freeman is out for a while, we need to bring Chair back from his loan. I have never seen such a run of bad luck at rangers before but with mostly bad players in defence, a losing run was a possibility
                  sensible post

Comment

• Some Leeds United fans are absolutely furious that Jake Livermore was not sent off in West Brom’s 3-2 win against QPR on Tuesday night for a challenge on Ebere Eze. Livermore went on to score a last-minute winner for Albion in stoppage time, which has got some Whites supporters in meltdown, with a couple even suggesting that corruption is the reason why the England international didn’t see red. Firstly, Livermore would not have had to score a last-minute winner if it wasn’t for the referee incorrectly awarding QPR a penalty in the second-half. The Rs’ penalty was also awarded after goalkeeper Joe Lumley avoided a red card for purposely handling the ball outside of the area to deny a goalscoring opportunity – something the referee missed. It is baffling to see how far some Leeds fans go to suggest that there is some kind of high-level corruption or a conspiracy against them. One United fan even came up with one of the funniest tweets of the season to suggest that West Brom – a club that has had to take a bank loan this season – has paid the EFL to get themselves promoted. Brilliant.

Comment

• Can anyone send me a link plz

Comment

Working...
                      X