MATCH THREAD | QPR 0 V Bristol City 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uptheR's View Post

Not always mate, I can remember some proper shite under IH, we never used to start playing till we were 2 goals down and after he'd changed to 442 and put people in their best positions. Just don't think we'd be any better off
    Ollie also had us playing quite well at times, I have no doubt he would have got more out of this squad, how can you not?
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      We 're 7 points away from the play-offs! Have to remain positive.

Comment

Not always mate, I can remember some proper shite under IH, we never used to start playing till we were 2 goals down and after he'd changed to 442 and put people in their best positions. Just don't think we'd be any better off
        Our problem is that we are simply not good enough. We always taught that we have a good squad, however, look at them....chasing shadows. It seems that most of our influential players are under achieving. I expect much more from the midfield trio. Pawel was disappointing, to say the least. Ingram is one big worry. If the team is playing well and concede to some silly mistake by him, then all heads goes down. We're missing Smithies and I think just like when we sold Les Ferdinand in 1996 and got relegated, the story will be repeating itself. He was so important to the team and gave everyone the confidence by his steady goalkeeping.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

Ollie also had us playing quite well at times, I have no doubt he would have got more out of this squad, how can you not?
          Na I honestly don't see it mate, Ollie did OK but that was about it. Don't think he could have done any better with this lot we've been left with. We are so lacking in any sort of quality I honestly can't think of many who could do better. Maybe someone like Big Sam, Warnock, Pulis, Steve Bruce, that kind of tried and tested, not that any of them would come anywhere near us

Comment

• Ryan manning was voted mom tonight for rotherham. It just gets better
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Na I honestly don't see it mate, Ollie did OK but that was about it. Don't think he could have done any better with this lot we've been left with. We are so lacking in any sort of quality I honestly can't think of many who could do better. Maybe someone like Big Sam, Warnock, Pulis, Steve Bruce, that kind of tried and tested, not that any of them would come anywhere near us
              I would take ok right about now!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

I would take ok right about now!
                Wouldn't we all, but squad is worse now than last season

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Nothing bad, think I called you a trumpet for saying we were in completion with Rotherham. What can I say other that you were right
                  Iv been called a lot worse,no problem

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                    One positive
                    i thought I heard some positive noise from our fans even at the end. Can someone there confirm or was I kidding myself ?
                    Heard:

RTID

Block song

Steve McLaren you're a w**ker, you're a w**ker

Sacked in the morning

Holloways blue and white army

Comment

• Looked promising when were playing more direct football in the begining but shouldn't have played Washington as a loan striker. We lack composure and aren't ruthless at all in front of goal. I thought tonight would be the night something significant changed but it wasn't to be and surprisingly the atmosphere wasn't as toxic as it could have been. Saturday is going to be really tough and my major concern is the lack of confidence in the team. We desperately need to win!

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Lose Eze in January and it'll be a white flag flying.
                        Really! Done jack bar miss open goal, as soon as ball came to him he should of lashed it into the net

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post

Really! Done jack bar miss open goal, as soon as ball came to him he should of lashed it into the net
                          Won quite a few free kicks with his dribbling.

Comment

• "We've got to do better at both ends."

Steve McLaren 21-08-18

Genius.

Comment

• Matt Smith coming on as a sub with a head bandage has to be a first.

Comment

Working...
                              X