No announcement yet.

MATCH THREAD | QPR 0 V Bristol City 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a 6hr coach ride to Middlesbrough to look forward to now. That should be fun.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• One positive
      i thought I heard some positive noise from our fans even at the end. Can someone there confirm or was I kidding myself ?

Comment

• 13 goals in four games. We're heading down the bottom of the ocean like the Titanic.

Comment

• Wonna know whats wrong ?......We just cannot play the simple game of football.

Comment

• Anybody thinking things would be any different under Holloway are deluded IMO, we were #### under Holloway and are even more #### now after losing some of our better players. Don't see how anyone can really blame McLaren although I agree he is not doing himself any favours and I wouldn't be surprised if he walked

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
              13 goals in four games. We're heading down the bottom of the ocean like the Titanic.
              The Titanic took longer to sink.

Comment

• Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                Anybody thinking things would be any different under Holloway are deluded IMO, we were #### under Holloway and are even more #### now after losing some of our better players. Don't see how anyone can really blame McLaren although I agree he is not doing himself any favours and I wouldn't be surprised if he walked
                Main difference imo is, Ollie had the team far more motivated and playing for him.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• There's no escape route for us. It will be even more difficult now to bring new players on loan and we have to compete with this lot. Thanks, Mr Fernandes.

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                    One positive
                    i thought I heard some positive noise from our fans even at the end. Can someone there confirm or was I kidding myself ?
                    They were singing We R QPR ! But some were joining in with You’re getting sacked in the morning too.

Comment

• If we sack him that another manager to pay off
                      honestly I'd rather bring in more u23 and Paul hall if we go down at least they'll have 40 games under there belt

Comment

• We 're 7 points away from the play-offs! Have to remain positive.

Comment

• Again let’s discuss Scowen. Jesus guy could not even put his foot through it at the end

every mistake we make we concede

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Main difference imo is, Ollie had the team far more motivated and playing for him.
                            Not always mate, I can remember some proper shite under IH, we never used to start playing till we were 2 goals down and after he'd changed to 442 and put people in their best positions. Just don't think we'd be any better off

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Apologies for my comments last week. You were right.
                              I don't remember, but it's a sad time for all QPR ,I don't blame McClaren, we shouldn't have sacked Holloway, it's our owners fault .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I don't remember, but it's a sad time for all QPR ,I don't blame McClaren, we shouldn't have sacked Holloway, it's our owners fault .
                                Nothing bad, think I called you a trumpet for saying we were in completion with Rotherham. What can I say other that you were right

Comment

Working...
                                X