QPR 2 Cardiff City 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Agreed. I liked Oteh when he came on against Millwall and I feel the same today. Given a run of games I think it's only a matter of time before he starts scoring. I think I'm right in saying he has been banging them in for the u18s.
    yep hes been on fire for our academy this season

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Noticed Warnock has been bleating about the standards of the officials and their disallowed goal.

He really has got a f***ing cheek, hasn’t he?
      Not back yet....not seen the highlights. Was the penalty harsh? Lads around me all said it was... Also was Toilets goal offside? I shat myself when it went in.... Fabulous win, I'm buzzing, Smyth looked class....great goal to win the game for us too. Smith + Smyth has a nice ring to it.... Well done IH and the team, in particular my MoTM Paul Smyth. Let's hope Mackie and Washington have finished up...

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Think I might stop watching the first team and go U18s instead
        I go now and then as just up the road from me,there are some promising
        youngsters and it just shows sometimes you just have to throw them in
        the deep end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
          Not back yet....not seen the highlights. Was the penalty harsh? Lads around me all said it was... Also was Toilets goal offside? I shat myself when it went in.... Fabulous win, I'm buzzing, Smyth looked class....great goal to win the game for us too. Smith + Smyth has a nice ring to it.... Well done IH and the team, in particular my MoTM Paul Smyth. Let's hope Mackie and Washington have finished up...
          Penalty was terribly harsh and the goal was correctly ruled offside!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• happy days enjoy

Comment

• Just took quick look on a Cardiff forum and Warnock is under some serious pressure. Plenty saying get shot and he’s no good. I’m shocked reading some of the views

Oh Warnock reckons they were robbed and should have won

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Just took quick look on a Cardiff forum and Warnock is under some serious pressure. Plenty saying get shot and he’s no good. I’m shocked reading some of the views

Oh Warnock reckons they were robbed and should have won
                Madness really, ain't it? 4 losses on the bounce ain't good, but they have a load of injuries don't they?

As for them being robbed, he's always been like that hasn't he? Only ever sees his point of view.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                  Hughes may be available soon, rested his players against the Scum but still lost against the Geordies.
                  Anyone catch Hughes' press conference? Reporter was querying why he rested players against Chelsea then lost at home today. He got the hump and walked out!

Comment

• I wasn't at the game NOR did I see ot live on stream but just watched extended highlights, firstly I will say we deserved to win ,Smyth played great and (with a slight deflection)got his deserved goal ,their penalty was soft BUT and this is a big but,their disallowed goal should have stood,we got a large slice of luck and as iv been saying,what comes around goes around,ref decisions have gone against us recently but today it really went out way with that decision. But it was still a richly deserved win
                    Last edited by Rebel R's; 01-01-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      I wasn't at the game NOR did I see ot live on stream but just watched extended highlights, firstly I will say we deserved to win ,Smyth played great and (with a slight deflection)got his deserved goal ,their penalty was soft BUT and this is a big but,their disallowed goal should have stood,we got a large slice of luck and as iv been saying,what comes around goes around,ref decisions have gone against us recently but today it really went out way with that decision. But it was still a richly deserved win
                      Why should the goal have stood?

The Cardiff player played the ball, even though it also caught a bit of the defenders boot. The fact that the attacking player played the ball means that Hoilett was offside, and he was by a good yard I think.

Don't think their was anything lucky at all about today. Good performance all round, and if anyone had grounds to complain about the ref it was us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Why should the goal have stood?

The Cardiff player played the ball, even though it also caught a bit of the defenders boot. The fact that the attacking player played the ball means that Hoilett was offside, and he was by a good yard I think.

Don't think their was anything lucky at all about today. Good performance all round, and if anyone had grounds to complain about the ref it was us.

Comment

• Scowen appears to have played hoilet onside,if it have happened to us there would have been uploar on this board and Holloway would have been dancing on the spot scratchin his noice in anger

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Scowen appears to have played hoilet onside,if it have happened to us there would have been uploar on this board and Holloway would have been dancing on the spot scratchin his noice in anger
                            Not how I saw it mate. Haven't had a good look at the replays though.

Comment

• Was comfortably offside from my vantage point in ground

Comment

• judging from the replays its hard to tell if scowen hit the ball to hoilett or if it was the cardiff player, tbh for me personally it looks like it was scowen who hit it to hoilett although my dad reckons it was the cardiff player

Comment

Working...
                                X