Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    So was Caulker dropped or injured yesterday anyone know
    No idea, but we definitely need to switch things up at the back. Watched it all back this morning, and you can't pick Lynch again after a performance like that.

I'd actually go with a back 4 of Furlong, Baptiste, Robinson and Bidwell for now. Sounds lightweight I know, bit I think it's the best we have for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      No idea, but we definitely need to switch things up at the back. Watched it all back this morning, and you can't pick Lynch again after a performance like that.

I'd actually go with a back 4 of Furlong, Baptiste, Robinson and Bidwell for now. Sounds lightweight I know, bit I think it's the best we have for now.
      With players available would go that back four. If we had everyone fit would prob go furs Ned hall Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I would rather that back line than have Caulker anywhere near it. Can't really blame Lynch too much, just back from injury and it was clear that at about 70mins his legs had gone.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Im not sure what we can expect from Sylla, from what i understand, he didn`t take his chances last night, bu like other players he obviously thrives from playing on a regular basis.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Ginger, Lynch was a liability from word go last night as gets down time after time on the turn. The other 2 were very good last inspite of playing alongside him. The 2nd goal and penalty are a case in point as tiredness does not come into it when you #### about with the ball near your own box

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Ginger, Lynch was a liability from word go last night as gets down time after time on the turn. The other 2 were very good last inspite of playing alongside him. The 2nd goal and penalty are a case in point as tiredness does not come into it when you #### about with the ball near your own box
              Might be being a bit generous possibly. He was for sure at fault for the pen and did fark about a bit too much at times. Still, once he gets his sharpness back im sure we will see an improvement.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I thought Caulker did alright at Barnsley all things considered. Yeah, he looked a bit lost and rusty a couple of times but how's he gonna get up to match speed if he plays just intermittently? I think we need to face facts and accept a good few teams in this league have some pacey dangerous front men who will make our defence (irrespective of our personnel, line up and formation) look a bit flat footed and lumbering. Olly needs to instil a set formation that is well drilled and sees the whole team joined up as a cohesive defensive unit...... currently it looks too easy to pull us out of shape and score a goal or two against us.

Comment

• haha mugged off on every level

Comment

• Mugged off? Decent penalty again from your mob.

Comment

• Seen the match back again on Sky and it annoys me how all the pundits banged on about how brilliant Fulham were. Yeah, decent side but let's face it they did not dominate that game as much as they all make it sound.

Also, shame that the ref didn't have the balls to pull them up for blatant play-acting (trying to get Mackie sent off) and time wasting. Bottled the penalty IMO...wouldn't have given it at the Loft end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Seen the match back again on Sky and it annoys me how all the pundits banged on about how brilliant Fulham were. Yeah, decent side but let's face it they did not dominate that game as much as they all make it sound.

Also, shame that the ref didn't have the balls to pull them up for blatant play-acting (trying to get Mackie sent off) and time wasting. Bottled the penalty IMO...wouldn't have given it at the Loft end.
                        I agree, must admit i missed the first half but from the second half i saw we dominated and yes they hit us on the counter attack making them look good neat & tidy, and that was never a penalty but we outplayed them second half and on another day we`d of won that.
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• That game was like us v Chelsea or United at home etc in the premiership . They played their hearts put but you just knew we wouldnt get a result if we played all night.
                          Difference in class was clear to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            That game was like us v Chelsea or United at home etc in the premiership . They played their hearts put but you just knew we wouldnt get a result if we played all night.
                            Difference in class was clear to me.
                            Fulham are a good passing team but, barring 1 cracking move, what did they actually create? 2 shots on target all game.

Much closer between us and them than any game I've seen in recent times though and only their, quite frankly, superb defending and our inability to finish chances saved them from a draw in the least.

They ground out a win, fair play but I'm not having it that they were in a completely different class to us.
                            Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 02-10-2017, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Missed pen.
                              They did enough, and if we scored they would of just gone up and scored again. (IN MY OPINION)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Missed pen.
                                Quality...

Comment

Working...
                                X