Match Thread | QPR 1 Fulham 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    We have been gubbed in this fixture for years so in odd way it's nice to come away without being humiliated

But for all the huff puff and effort there remain serious questions around some players. Lynch, Smith, Mackie, Bidwell, Yeni and Paarl etc

Pawel as an example clearly has ability but if we're honest and please stop and think what does he actually deliver and contribute given his ability think we should expect more from him

Two or three Lacey players away from being very decent side
    Yes agree re Pav. Surprised he didn't just swap himfor Wheeler. That was an exciting game though. Especially the end. We absolutely battered them.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Agreed about spending some money on a forward, but should Pawel really be playing as a wing back when he is clearly much better as an attacking player?
      But even when he has the ball on the right wing he still never looks to threaten their left back. We had the exact same problem with Hoilett when he was here. Just something seems amiss with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        If the club cannot afford to bring a 'Charlie Austin,' what else can Ollie do. The less money can be spent, the less quality we will have. So the scouting team will better do a good job come January. At least, since Ollie been here, we bought to the club two of our best current players for as little as 300k.
        Leave. Mackie. Out. Simple. Play Washington and Smith, the least worse of a terrible front four. And play a f acking winger. Not sub him and play up the middle. As good as the midfield three are they can't run through a wall. Freeman looks like he could. How he wasn't w anky Sky MOTM is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          But even when he has the ball on the right wing he still never looks to threaten their left back. We had the exact same problem with Hoilett when he was here. Just something seems amiss with him.
          As a wing back there's no one behind him. If he loses the ball they breakaway. If Baptise covers he leaves a hole. That fact makes any winger nervous and likely to prioritise keeping possession.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
            If IH is sacked LF and his cronies would have to go as well and get a decent manager in because any manager worth his salt will not come here if LF is still DOF.
            Be carefull what you wish for Timmy is waiting in the wings

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Caulker - nut job / p!ss head

Ned - useless

Hall - non existent

Can't say that makes me feel much better if I'm honest.
              Well I rate Hall as our best defender. And Perch was having a great season before he got injured. Agree on Ned, utter sack of poop and Caulker, washed up Alchie though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Leave. Mackie. Out. Simple. Play Washington and Smith, the least worse of a terrible front four. And play a f acking winger. Not sub him and play up the middle. As good as the midfield three are they can't run through a wall. Freeman looks like he could. How he wasn't w anky Sky MOTM is beyond me.
                Freeman good player but didnt track back for second goal jJohansen
                His man maybe just tired

Comment

• Not convinced by baptiste know a few posters are but surely there are younger players available who can do what he can

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Our best striker apparently.
                    Sad thing is that he actually is mate. Really need to start digging down the back of the sofa for a striker in January. Our current crop just ain't good enough!

Comment

• It's sometimes forgotten that as far as the management were concerned the deal for winnal was done before the goal posts changed last second.

Winnal would have made a HUGE difference.

Comment

Not convinced by baptiste know a few posters are but surely there are younger players available who can do what he can
                        Done alright so far, but let's face it, the bloke wasn't available on a free for nothing. Average Championship player who is the wrong side of 30, and has had a couple of very nasty injuries.

Comment

• I think Sylla is worse than Washington and Smith. Scores from two yards only. Creates and offers nothing that I can see. In forty years of watching Rangers I can't remember four worse forwards. Ever. And I've seen the likes of Peter Eastoe, Dean Neal, Paul McGee, Devon White, Dominic Iorfa, Bob Hazell Up Front, Billy Hamilton.....

Comment

• Lynch should never have allowed cross for 2bd goal, thought he was unlucky to concede pen though

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              I think Sylla is worse than Washington and Smith. Scores from two yards only. Creates and offers nothing that I can see. In forty years of watching Rangers I can't remember four worse forwards. Ever. And I've seen the likes of Peter Eastoe, Dean Neal, Paul McGee, Devon White, Dominic Iorfa, Bob Hazell Up Front, Billy Hamilton.....
                              Bret angel, George Santos and McLean and that just three they olly liked playing up top then we have had koejoe ngonge and loans such as Mackida and maiga. Plenty worse then Sylla

Comment

Not convinced by baptiste know a few posters are but surely there are younger players available who can do what he can
                                I like him Westie.

Comment

Working...
                                X