No announcement yet.

Match Thread: QPR v HULL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent win. Thought Perch was good against the fakes so good to see him playing well again. Just need spuds to turn over the scum tomorrow to make it a perfect sporting weekend.

Comment

• I am just smiling, what a fight, what a win!

Comment

• Well done boys! The rest of the weekend will be an enjoyable 1.
        I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Congrats to oilly and the team today,to bounce back from the midweek defeat AND to do from being a goal down is absolutely brilliant
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gloucester_R View Post
            Smells Like Team Spirit
            He's no tactical genius and probably knows it which is why Ollies strongpoint has always been creating team spirit.
            It can make make up for lots of other shortcomings though, especially in this division.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

• Perch easily mom for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                He's no tactical genius and probably knows it which is why Ollies strongpoint has always been creating team spirit.
                It can make make up for lots of other shortcomings though, especially in this division.
                Team spirit is the be-all and end-all of this game IMO. Will never get anywhere without it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Perch easily mom for me.
                  Me 2

Comment

• Perch was bl00dy brilliant today, absolutely class!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                      Team spirit is the be-all and end-all of this game IMO. Will never get anywhere without it.
                      This with bells on and even when youve got that you need the tactical nous to get them all doing the right things!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• If we sell Sylla we want our bumps felt.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                          Perch was bl00dy brilliant today, absolutely class!
                          f@nt@stic to he@r, well done perchy (h@ving trouble with me @'s)
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Been working so only saw the score in and off, and only just seen the FT result. Bloody excellent result, especially after going behind against a fancied team.

With the opening 4 fixtures we've had, a 7 point return is fantastic. Great job Olly and the squad. Awesome stuff.

Comment

• Perch was excellent but Mass for me was MOM he drove side forward.

We also learnt three very valuable lessons today so let's hope we don't waste time implementing the changes

Comment

• Also great reading such positive comments about Perch, who's been getting a fair bit of stick in the past. All good to hear and speaks volumes about the team and work done on the training ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X