Match Thread: QPR v Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Phewwww. Only 45minutes to go. Have Reading had many chances, anyone?
    Not at all.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Great stuff corbs, should of been there today but something cropped up meaning couldnt

good to see us playing well with soo many bigger players not playing, think we`ve got great competition for places now.
      ah thats a shame bud, hopefully nothing stops you getting here for tge rest of the season!!

reading have only had one chance on target which was right at smithies, an easy save. gotta admit, our defence has looked solid today too especially ned. i hope we keep it up in the 2nd half and our missed chances dont cone back to bite us but man what a first half to bring us back into the season!! real positive stuff from everyone, even perch looks good!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
        Nice, will try it next match.
        he said he got it working by using a vpn (whateverthatmeans)
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Excellent first half from us. Should really be and I'm not exaggerating five nil in were in total control but my god we have been wasteful with the chances they should all have been in back if the net

Good game to watch really entertaining

Comment

• Let's hope we can keep this up second half.

Wonder if they'll show the full 90 minutes tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Getting the live match via QPR+ and a VPN?

Comment

• This game should be over. Hope we don't regret those missed chances and bad luck with where the ball went after hitting the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Virtual private network, same as a proxy.

Many thanks tho hits.

Comment

• If only i had the skillset to create a boys from brazil style Simon Garner , A Keith Edwards, An Andy mutch, A trevor Senior or a Peter Ward grafted from a weetabix or a kumquat or something in a petri dish. We would be 4 nil up today. Unfortunately my remedial skills as a doesn't -give-a-flying-Fu9k-anymore probation officer doesn't equip me with the bespoke bio chemistry tools required. Still, an excellent first Half. Well done Lads.
                    Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

• Best half of QPR football we've seen in a very long time. Yes, missed chances, but the fact we are CREATING them, repeatedly, and looking fit as a fiddle to boot, is very encouraging. Only potential weak link I see on the field is Perch; think his best days are behind him. Go Rsss.

Comment

• P iss poor following from reading .

Comment

• nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Freeman and Luongo were excellent that 1st half. Wszolek very good too and Mackie despite poor touch causing em a lot of problems.

Comment

• cannot post a pic but he has it hooked up on his tele.

yes its qpr plus pass.

no problem awin.

#dontshootthemessenger.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• QPR more than deserved to go in at the break in front.

Other than a 10-minute spell, QPR have dominated large portions of the game and haven’t allowed Jaap Stam’s men to play their possession-based game as they would have wished.

Luke Freeman, as one Twitter user said, has been different gravy so far in this first half and it a huge reason why QPR lead.

One disappointment will no doubt be that that it is only 1-0, with Jamie Mackie, Massimo Luongo and Conor Washington haven’t chances to extend their lead.

It wouldn’t be inconceivable for the Hoops to be 3 or 4-0 ahead at this point, and you can only hope that they aren’t punished for missing chances.
                                GWL

Comment

Working...
                                X