Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear hall is back to his classy self
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't think getting beat in last 2 was that surprising. We're not at their level yet. It's also why results against Wigan, brum, Cardiff were so crucial.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Don't think getting beat in last 2 was that surprising. We're not at their level yet. It's also why results against Wigan, brum, Cardiff were so crucial.
        True. Fully expect a defeat on Friday also. Brighton are a far superior side to us.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I sort of agree but I would have thought we were at least capable of getting something out of the last two. They certainly aren't at a vastly different level to us (four 1-0 losses wasn't it?).

Have to admit I predicted 2 losses from new manager syndrome (Derby) and current form (Villa) but I have a feeling we'll get something out of Brighton.

Comment

I think we can give anyone a game at home. Away from home, I expected us to lose the last 2 and I expect us to lose on Friday.........Obviously I'd love to be proved wrong however.

Sounds like we were very unlucky last night to be fair!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              I sort of agree but I would have thought we were at least capable of getting something out of the last two. They certainly aren't at a vastly different level to us (four 1-0 losses wasn't it?).

Have to admit I predicted 2 losses from new manager syndrome (Derby) and current form (Villa) but I have a feeling we'll get something out of Brighton.
              Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              I think we can give anyone a game at home. Away from home, I expected us to lose the last 2 and I expect us to lose on Friday.........Obviously I'd love to be proved wrong however.

Sounds like we were very unlucky last night to be fair!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                True. Fully expect a defeat on Friday also. Brighton are a far superior side to us.
                Not so sure about that one Matty. I'm away so am gutted it was moved to Friday but I think we will give them a game.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Not so sure about that one Matty. I'm away so am gutted it was moved to Friday but I think we will give them a game.
                  Bang on. We are a different proposition at home and Brighton are beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Bang on. We are a different proposition at home and Brighton are beatable.
                    For some reason I thought we were away at Brighton on Friday. You never know at home, on our day we can beat anyone in this league at Loftus Road.

Comment

I agree, but I also think we will give them more of a game than we did in the away fixture.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Fancy us to get a result against Brighton. There will pressure on them (If huddersfield win tonight) and I fancy them to bottle it on Friday. Brighton have a few issues with defenders missing so hopefully it catches up with them Friday

Comment

Losing 1-0 away to Derby and villa are not entirely woeful results. Villa are the form team in the league, won 6 of their last 7 only conceding 1 goal prior to playing us. Derby then went and beat Fulham 4-2 at home after playing us so shows they are teams in good form especially at home. We are still in transition and will be for the rest of the season

Comment

Aint been bothered by either of the last two defeats. Obviously cos i didnt travel, course that makes the difference.
                            But lets be honest, the season is well and truly over. Feels the same emotions as losing a pre season friendly to Aldershot away.

Comment

Agree totally Brighton a much better side than us so I wouldn't be surprised if it became 3 defeats on the bounce. should've done enough to be well safe now, so not that concerned, other than that we've thrown the towel in for the rest of the season, and we'll have to endure a lot more defeats for the rest of the season. But we might turn up and give it a go and turn them over?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Aint been bothered by either of the last two defeats. Obviously cos i didnt travel, course that makes the difference.
                                But lets be honest, the season is well and truly over. Feels the same emotions as losing a pre season friendly to Aldershot away.
                                That sounds like the average Chelsea fans attitude last season.
                                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                                Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                                X