Reading v QPR **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
    Not come on here for an argument mate overjoyed for the lad but just my opinion and if u think he meant to pass that to mackie u clearly have never played football lol
    Wtf? Course it was a pass, outside of the boot u pleb. Clearly you've never played football, great pass give the kid credit.

Comment

• A brilliant half. Now remember, Reading are a good side and if it all goes wrong second half, I've seen enough there to make me think we 'll be ok this season.

Comment

• That's a pass from Manning imo
        excellent vision

Comment

• We want 6
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Excellent half. All keeping their positions at 442. Mackie has ran himself into the ground. Our wizard of the right wing is a joy to watch. We are sitting too deep and need to move a little high 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Wtf? Course it was a pass, outside of the boot u pleb. Clearly you've never played football, great pass give the kid credit.
              This. Pushed it with the outside of the boot. Knew where Mackie was. Classy pass.

Comment

• I thought maybe have been a shot by Manning. But 100% was meant as a pass and was a fantastic pass and vision to take the defenders out the game.
                Furlong29 you clearly have some issue with Manning.

Comment

• Looked like a quality pass to me and knew exactly what he was doing.

Comment

• Won all games we've led at half time this season
                    I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

• Old Stam must be thinking who the #### is this mob who rolled up
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Excellent first half. Excellent pass from the boy manning and absolutely overjoyed for Jamie to get on the end of it. We've looked dangerous in possession and granite out of it. Couldn't ask for anymore COYRS. We certainly won't go down playing like that

Comment

• I couldn't care if it was a shot, a pass, or a clearance - GOOOAAALLL

Comment

• If Rooney had made that pass sky would be drooling over it

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              Excellent first half. Excellent pass from the boy manning and absolutely overjoyed for Jamie to get on the end of it. We've looked dangerous in possession and granite out of it. Couldn't ask for anymore COYRS. We certainly won't go down playing like that
                              Touché!
                              I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

• The records will show a Manning assist, whatever is said. Boom

Comment

Working...
                                X