• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Result
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• I'm so happy, I'll listen to the R's in bed more often from now on!

Kirill was our guest for the pair of tickets, maybe he was the good luck we needed?

Comment

• great win, sounds we played well too. Well done Rangers
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Gladwin is the ugly chick in a group of girls on a night out that makes everyone else look good somehow
            The beauty is in the eye of the beholder, nasser95
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• We have turned the corner,thank you Les,give Jimmy a new contract fast before the "big" boys come in for him ( Man utd ect).......just taking the p i s s, great to get the 3 points and by the sounds of it we deserved the win

Comment

• Up to 9th now as well after Villa beat Reading!

Comment

• We played well. The replacements for the injuries worked. And we have 7 points out of 9. Can't really complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                    We played well. The replacements for the injuries worked. And we have 7 points out of 9. Can't really complain.
                    Sounds like Hamalainen had a good game after coming on

Comment

• We've lost points this season, just shows you how close it really is.

Play like that and we'll be alright.

Comment

• And Gladwin?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Gladwin is the ugly chick in a group of girls on a night out that makes everyone else look good somehow
                            Not sure if that's a compliment or a dig at him

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Not sure if that's a compliment or a dig at him
                              I literally saw him do very little good today, but every time he's on the pitch, the rest of the team ups it's game. Couldn't turn, couldn't pass forward, took an awful free kick and a very poor shot, but he comes on and the entire team improves.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I literally saw him do very little good today, but every time he's on the pitch, the rest of the team ups it's game. Couldn't turn, couldn't pass forward, took an awful free kick and a very poor shot, but he comes on and the entire team improves.
                                To clarify is the above about Gladwin or Chery as that's a description of what he done

Comment

Working...
                                X