Fulham v QPR **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
    A win is a win, but 2 penalty misses we've had a touch today so nothing changes IMO
    it is what it is.

Comment

• Good result today and we will take a win anyway it comes. Question to those at the game did we go 442 and if we did how did we play?

Comment

• Ctr_2cUWEAANOeE.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Good result today and we will take a win anyway it comes. Question to those at the game did we go 442 and if we did how did we play?
          I was there today, I personally saw us playing a very fluid 4231. You'd see Washington move in every now and again and chery would go wide to take his spit. This is exactly how a 4231 should be.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• How did Washington take his goal Nas?

Comment

• Great video on Facebook of the faithful stage diving from that wall where they were singing were effing ship last season. Ha ha ha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Great video on Facebook of the faithful stage diving from that wall where they were singing were effing ship last season. Ha ha ha
                Haven't got Facebook can you post the video ?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    Haven't got Facebook can you post the video ?
                    https://m.facebook.com/groups/906867...26710380698045

Comment

• After all the bad eggs we have on the flip side - Seb Polter - a player who really does seem to care

Comment

• https://twitter.com/CheryMaestro/sta...24220809990144

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                          After all the bad eggs we have on the flip side - Seb Polter - a player who really does seem to care
                          Love Polter. Did he get credited with the first goal?

Comment

• ####ing get in first time I have seen us win there

Not a slick performance but every player grafted and ran their legs off for 90mins proper performance today. We were open at stages but people put their bodies on the line

Mason total c unt of a ref but we win. Well done Jimmy well done team and more importantly well done the fans well deserved

Comment

• Quality, cheers Kev

Comment

• Are we Happy, Are we Happy, Are we Happy, Are we Happy, ?????

Comment

Working...
                                X