Brighton v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    No mate obviously you don't come on here much I give praise where it's due but mostly we have been crap 2 points of a playoff place when this plank took over the guy is clueless if we don't improve after ten games next season he has to go.
    Out of interest, who would you have in as manager mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
      Out of interest, who would you have in as manager mate?
      Should have stuck with Warnock instead of these pair of planks who are destroying the club and let Warnock choose his successor because LF and Fernandes don't have a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Should have stuck with Warnock instead of these pair of planks who are destroying the club and let Warnock choose his successor because LF and Fernandes don't have a clue.
        I'm happy with JFH, but I wouldn't off minded Neil till the end off the season then got Jimmy in the summer
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Its a shocking result. Didn't see that coming. Did not watch or listened how we played, but 4-0 is a drubbing. Imagine if we played some of the youngsters and get defeated by this score!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Knew we would lose tonight, surprised by our big turnout. What is confusing is we have west saying we've been robbed 2.0 down and Brighton calling it completely different. I know they are in different stands but have we been harshly treated or shi te?!
            Very even game up until we LET them score the first. Second half a complete shambles in my view.

Very unhappy with the way JFH is going about things and predict that his tenure will be very short indeed if we start next season like this one.

Comment

Knew we would lose tonight, surprised by our big turnout. What is confusing is we have west saying we've been robbed 2.0 down and Brighton calling it completely different. I know they are in different stands but have we been harshly treated or shi te?!
              Very even game up until we LET them score the first. Second half a complete shambles in my view.

Very unhappy with the way JFH is going about things and predict that his tenure will be very short indeed if we start next season like this one.

Comment

Doesn't sound too positive.

Comment

It's been such a strange season. Three games left, not much in it really.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

I am not happy with results but we need to stick with the manager. At least he is young and wants to prove himself. I'd rather that route than another harry redknapp know it all
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I am not happy with results but we need to stick with the manager. At least he is young and wants to prove himself. I'd rather that route than another harry redknapp know it all
                      Same.

Comment

Jimmy has 25 points from 20 league games. 1.25 points per game.

Chris Ramsey got 19 from 15 league games. 1.27 points per game.

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post

We have played 43 league games though so what are the stats for the full season so far? As Warnock was only here for 4 games.

Comment

Tonight was a strange one. If they dont score on the stroke of half time then it's a different game. Brighton scored some worldys and are a team with momentum so went their way but could have been a different story if we carried on from the 1st half and not had to change things. Most games we have been solid under JFH and I'm hoping this is the base for him to build on next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post

That's pretty alarming.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Surprised at that Brighton, that's a bit knee jerk isn't it? Prior to last nights result we have been very solid under JFH and have improved massively. One bad result and all of a sudden it's disaster?
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2