Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Match Thread Man City V Qpr

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Macca
    Silver Seat
    • Apr 2012
    • 4047

    #16
    Total pr*ck of a manager this side will get hammered the back three will be torn apart, no Sandro another club f*ck up, the whole club needs a clear out and that includes Les and CR.

    Comment

    • Nick
      Gold Seat
      • Oct 2013
      • 5593

      #17
      Originally posted by Rangers77
      A well balanced team for once. But, finally feeling like a put upon spouse in an sbusuve relationship, I'm finding it really hard to be up for this one. Am watching in a pub in Waterloo.
      Get down the sports bar in Waterloo station 77, always a good 1 for the footy
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

      Comment

      • Hove Ranger
        Silver Seat
        • Aug 2011
        • 4441

        #18
        Not sure how effective/necessary 3 centre backs against City's 1 centre forward will be. Although it is Aguero. 1 of them will probably need to step forward and pick up Silva just behind him as our CM's will be busy with Lampard, Fernando/dinho as well as Milner. City are playing a very narrow formation

        Comment

        • nasser95
          Gold Seat
          • Dec 2012
          • 7216

          #19
          Originally posted by Macca
          Total pr*ck of a manager this side will get hammered the back three will be torn apart, no Sandro another club f*ck up, the whole club needs a clear out and that includes Les and CR.
          This is a ridiculous comment, how does choosing a solid attacking team for once make him a pr1ck of a manager?
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

          Comment

          • Macca
            Silver Seat
            • Apr 2012
            • 4047

            #20
            Originally posted by nasser95
            This is a ridiculous comment, how does choosing a solid attacking team for once make him a pr1ck of a manager?
            you only have to look at his previous line ups, totally clueless if we want to go straight down to Div 1 keep him as manager, people on here keep saying it's Harry's fault, but he has had enough time to sort it out how may points has he picked up, no brainer he is out of his depth.

            Comment

            • Rangers77
              Platinum Seat
              • Aug 2012
              • 11808

              #21
              Originally posted by Nick
              Get down the sports bar in Waterloo station 77, always a good 1 for the footy
              Cheers Nick. Was heading to the Hole In The Wall, but I can catch an earlier train from the Sports Bar at HT when City score their fourth...

              Comment

              • Brian Wilson
                Silver Seat
                • Jul 2009
                • 4400

                #22
                Originally posted by nasser95
                This is a ridiculous comment, how does choosing a solid attacking team for once make him a pr1ck of a manager?
                Macca loved Harry so much that he won't give any other managers a chance.

                Comment

                • nasser95
                  Gold Seat
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 7216

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Macca
                  you only have to look at his previous line ups, totally clueless if we want to go straight down to Div 1 keep him as manager, people on here keep saying it's Harry's fault, but he has had enough time to sort it out how may points has he picked up, no brainer he is out of his depth.
                  Lets take a look, he's the only person who realised that Fer should be utilised behind the striker and as soon as he does, the boy gets injured. He's brought the best out of Zamora and when he does, Zamora's hip goes again, he's made Matty Phillips arguably in the top 10 most in form players in europe, he's made losing games closer than they should be and has almost no fault in the losses themselves (Chelsea, Southampton, Hull, even the draw against West Ham, despite being a defensive team was down to missing a few chances like a penalty and their keeper being red hot).

                  The Line-ups have been as good as he can do, since Taarabt won't work and hoilett is slow as hell and we all know about SWP; yun getting a concussion, ohuoha getting a red, Dunne getting an injury early on, Barton missing 3 matches and a half, even now with Sandro's work permit, Ramsey has had to make do despite this.

                  I would say that he is the only man other than Eddie Howe or Clement or maybe at a stretch Warburton who I would want running this club next season.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                  Comment

                  • nasser95
                    Gold Seat
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 7216

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Brian Wilson
                    Macca loved Harry so much that he won't give any other managers a chance.
                    I have a lot of respect for some of the things Harry did here and I have been one of his few supporters, but even I know that a lot of these long term issues would have been corrected if the right signings had been made and certain players hadn't been sold who may have brought the attacking impetus we would have needed to stay up early *Cough* Mutch *Cough*
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                    Comment

                    • Kevin Mcleod
                      Referee
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 17322

                      #25
                      Relegation becomes official today doesnt it.

                      Comment

                      • Awin
                        Silver Seat
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 2951

                        #26
                        Really can't understand that rubbish from Macca...

                        Out of interest bearing in mind injury and work permit issues what would your team have been?

                        Get off CRs back,,, some of the tripe on here that I read really makes me want to quit forums all together!

                        Comment

                        • Hove Ranger
                          Silver Seat
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 4441

                          #27
                          Aye Kev. We have to win to avoid relegation

                          Comment

                          • Hove Ranger
                            Silver Seat
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 4441

                            #28
                            No isla again. Is he injured?

                            Comment

                            • Ranger-JimBob
                              Bronze Seat
                              • Feb 2015
                              • 373

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                              Jim Bob you are crazy.
                              Haha it's possible.

                              I'm just happy to watch a live QPR game at a reasonable time. Down under I usually have to stay up to 2-3am to watch the games, tonight however it's a nice 10:30pm.
                              Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

                              Comment

                              • West Acton
                                CCG
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 21475

                                #30
                                Jesus Christ anyone see how bobby is moving already 30sec in

                                Comment

                                Working...