Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Match Thread: Hull v QPR (Furlong starts)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 3London
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 3773

    #136
    How many late goals Have we conceded this season!

    Comment

    • Hove Ranger
      Silver Seat
      • Aug 2011
      • 4441

      #137
      we left ourselves wide open after our counter attack.

      Comment

      • sirduncs
        Bronze Seat
        • Mar 2011
        • 534

        #138
        i'd rather we'd have played #### and taken the 3 points tbh. gutted.
        come on you r's!

        Comment

        • The Legendary No. 10
          Apprentice
          • Aug 2013
          • 95

          #139
          Just dropped us a place just 1 goal advantage over Burnley

          Comment

          • Kit
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 3747

            #140
            Back out of relegation zone - Villa losing

            Comment

            • vblockranger
              • Mar 2009
              • 15218

              #141
              Zarate you greedy ####

              Comment

              • KuPR
                Bronze Seat
                • Dec 2014
                • 521

                #142
                Originally posted by vblockranger
                Zarate you greedy ####
                Don't mind him shooting there, it's what he's there for.

                ####ing terrible shot though.

                Comment

                • nasser95
                  Gold Seat
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 7216

                  #143
                  What I learnt:
                  1) Barton is a tw@t
                  2) Caulker needs to be smarter in defence. He has excellent ability but lacks the intelligence to clear it smartly etc.
                  3) At the moment, rob green is the best goalkeeper england has.
                  4) Arsenal
                  5) Darnell Furlong should get more chances, although isla is difficult to displace.
                  6) The referee is a w@nker
                  7) We have a team capable of holding possession really well despite being down to 10 men.
                  8) We will stay up
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                  Comment

                  • Timmy the Doc
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 3193

                    #144
                    Ramsey's honeymoon over. Stupid substitutions.

                    Comment

                    • RfromSG
                      Apprentice
                      • Jan 2015
                      • 83

                      #145
                      For me the mistake CR made was bringing on Traore. Kranjcar offered A MASSIVE LOT to the team before he was subbed off due to injury.

                      Comment

                      • KuPR
                        Bronze Seat
                        • Dec 2014
                        • 521

                        #146
                        Originally posted by Timmy the Doc
                        Ramsey's honeymoon over. Stupid substitutions.

                        Christ on a bike I hope that's sarcasm...

                        Comment

                        • Shania
                          C Club
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 23699

                          #147
                          Originally posted by Hove Ranger
                          we left ourselves wide open after our counter attack.
                          Spot on. Will we ever learn
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

                          Comment

                          • nasser95
                            Gold Seat
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 7216

                            #148
                            Originally posted by Timmy the Doc
                            Ramsey's honeymoon over. Stupid substitutions.
                            ...
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                            Comment

                            • MYU
                              Administrator
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 43466

                              #149
                              Bottom line is Joey cost us this game and 3 points!

                              Proud of all the players today, they give us 110%.

                              Comment

                              • gator
                                Gold Seat
                                • Aug 2010
                                • 6791

                                #150
                                It all unfolded just as expected, a good effort results in nothing but heartbreak! Look what happens when a team spends a bit of cash for a decent striker for the relegation scrap!
                                @gatorTFC

                                Comment

                                Working...