Sunderland v QPR - line up & match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Check out this know nothing f acking toaster!!!!! What a plum.
    Mate dont be too hard on yourself, I predicted we would be the team of the eighties...

urs....

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Mate dont be too hard on yourself, I predicted we would be the team of the eighties...

urs....
      Happy being hard on myself with those three points, Stainrod. 4231. Brilliant three points.

Comment

• watched the stream tonight, and left this thread un-refreshed on page 1. come back to read some of the dross.. but oh well. i didnt stick my neck out and say ramseys a genius prematch. hindsight is 20/20. no humble pie needed for those on page 1, just hope everyone can keep a more calm head going forward.

great win, and so happy for the 500 or so that travelled away. figures the 1st away game I miss in ages and we win! :p

come on you supa!!

go get those extra hull tickets lads!
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoyed reading this from beginning to end, and seeing all the to$$ers completely hide as soon as we score!

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
            I thoroughly enjoyed reading this from beginning to end, and seeing all the to$$ers completely hide as soon as we score!
            Damn, now I'm going to have to read it all
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Have to say wasn't at all confident looking at the team especially if it was a 442 but a brilliant performance and a thoroughly deserved win

What a difference going to an away game with a game plan and every player knowing their job

Redknapp should hang his head in shame
              Last edited by Rangersw12; 11-02-2015, 10:22 AM.
              We Are The People.....

Comment

• Pure comedy gold, thanks
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                X