Comment

• 5 mins to go

Comment

• Come on!!!!!!

Comment

• URsssssssssssssss. Great win.

Comment

• COYR
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Great win for the R's

Comment

• YEAH BABY!

First away win and a clean sheet too.

Awesome effort from the guys.
                Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Up your ar*se Redknapp you clueless coward. Peace off and get your knees removed.

Comment

• Ramsay Ramsay Ramsay Ramsay Top man
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Go for a win away, and blood a youngster into the first team in the process.

Who'd have thunk it?

Shame that's likely to be the last time we'll see Ramsay and Bond on the touchline.

Comment

• Get in you little ####ing beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Hope Fer is alright, massive player for us

Comment

• am well proud of my team tonight ,been a long long time ........
                          So pleased for the travelling R`s they were awesome too
                          get in !!!
                          U RRRR¬SSSS
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Here's hoping Fer is OK. Best game for us tonight. Played in his proper position in 4231. Makes me think that old b astard Harry shouldn't have sold MUtch.

Comment

• So in two games, Ramsey has not only ben robbed of a point against the 3rd best team in the league, but won his first away game more than comfortably.

Add to this, he has given confidence back to Philips who's been brilliant and deserved his assists, Rio who was solid and commanding, SWP who looked composed and comfortable and linked well with Zarate who was too greedy at times, Doughty with a debut who looked assured and capable....

Add to that, he had Zamora running at 90+ mins, rather than being dead at 60...

Absolutely superb performance all round. Well done all!!

That's how you manage a squad Harry!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                This. S hit selection from Les' mate. Kransjar? Bob? Kelvin and Barton as the CM pairing? Oh Christ.
                                I could have chosen many, lol, hoops.
                                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                                X