Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
QPR v West Brom - Match Thread
Collapse
X
-
What the f$%k's happened to Barton's passing? He is absolutely dreadful since he came back in the side.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
We have new owners? When was that, I missed it, yesterday was pretty hectic for me.Leave a comment:
-
Got a lifeline...cut out the lazy half #### passing and lack of closing down and we might just have a chance..Leave a comment:
-
I have been saying that for 4 months, and have been castigated on this forum for thinking so. He is a dinosaur who is unable to adapt. If our owners have any sense, Pulis will be in by Monday - his style isn't pretty, but it is effective.Leave a comment:
-
-
What an absolute joke we are . We've been #### since barton came back in the side . Wonder what today's excuse will beLeave a comment:
-
I don't want to hear anymore crap on this forum about how Harry will turn it around. He won't.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: