Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR v West Brom - Match Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MYU
    replied
    I'd bring on Mutch and give him a shot.

    Leave a comment:


  • tommyqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
    Disagree - we need someone in the centre who can pass a football to a team mate.
    You'd go for Kranjcar for Barton now then I assume?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    £35million - the most a newly promoted club has ever spent in their first transfer window in the PL.
    and some want him to spend more in january ffs.

    any of us could have bout a better team for half that money.

    felix sanches 3.5 aaron creswell 1.6, west ham striker i think his name is zaha, was top scorer in french 2nd divison last year 2 mil.

    what does harry get, farking krankjar,sandro and jordon farking mutch. 20mil

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by QprSinceBirth
    How does that article prove that my statement is rubbish? We spent £35million in the summer, more than any other newly promoted club. The net spend includes us selling Remy for £11million, which was never reinvested in another striker. It also doesn't listed Sandro's transfer free, which is rumoured to have been as much as £10million.

    Leave a comment:


  • stainrodisalegend
    replied
    Originally posted by tommyqpr
    Hoilett for Barton is the sub I would go for I think.
    Kranjcar not just yet
    Disagree - we need someone in the centre who can pass a football to a team mate.

    Leave a comment:


  • MYU
    replied
    I don't think the game is over, we can still win this one.

    By watching that half you can see that they want it more than us, players attitude need to change to "We will win this!"

    Leave a comment:


  • tommyqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU
    With Tommy, wouldn't put Barton in the wing.
    Hoilett for Barton is the sub I would go for I think.
    Kranjcar not just yet

    Leave a comment:


  • QprSinceBirth
    replied
    Originally posted by tommyqpr
    is this true?

    OT: Barton off and a winger or kranjcar on for me, fer in the middle
    no its rubbish ............http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-window-grades

    Leave a comment:


  • ZANNEYQPR
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Brian Wilson
    Presume Traore is injured? seems to somehow manage it even when not playing.
    I no it would be a gamble but I would have brought on hoilet for yon in our position.

    Leave a comment:


  • Macca
    replied
    WBA have only lost once against us in our last 10 meetings.

    Leave a comment:


  • MYU
    replied
    Originally posted by tommyqpr
    is this true?

    OT: Barton off and a winger or kranjcar on for me, fer in the middle
    With Tommy, wouldn't put Barton in the wing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Manx Hoop
    replied
    How can harry not see how the team performances have gone poor, right from the minute barton returned, heis a jona, get f eckin shot of him in jan ffs.

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by tommyqpr
    is this true?

    OT: Barton off and a winger or kranjcar on for me, fer in the middle
    I wish it wasn't.

    Leave a comment:


  • tommyqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    £35million - the most a newly promoted club has ever spent in their first transfer window in the PL.
    is this true?

    OT: Barton off and a winger or kranjcar on for me, fer in the middle

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34
    austin seems the only threat that this team have.

    how much money did redcrapp spend in the summer? farking shocking.
    £35million - the most a newly promoted club has ever spent in their first transfer window in the PL.

    Leave a comment:

Working...