Lineup v Swansea - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    But you are acting like we didn't have any chances. Remember, we almost scored at the end of the first half if Fer had headed it away from fabianski. We did have chances, we didn't take them. We had 5 shots and all of them were fairly close to my recollection. On another day, with the way green played, we may have come away with a win or a draw. The result did flatter them. They held possession well but couldn't do much in our final third They only managed 12 key passes in our third and only 2 of those actually mattered and made any difference. It is about balance away from home. Every team knows that. You can't go crazy and attack without having a solid base and when we are playing Karl Henry in cm, there is limited creativity so it is more about getting the occassional set piece and trying to get something out of those.
    The result flattered them? Can I have some of what you are on plse? Great to be positive, but before they scored the commentator was saying green was having the game of his career...

Comment

• Originally posted by alleyhoops View Post
      I don't think Swansea is much better than us, well maybe except for upfront. They just wanted it more. I was truly amazed how they were able to close down so much. We didn't get any room at all. After that first half, I fully expected Harry go give it a go. Not like on Saturday, but to make more runs. Even when we went down 1, no response whatsoever. I like a term we use over here for American Football. Harry played a bend-but-don't-break-defense, but we broke into pieces. I can deal with a loss, but it is hard to stomach one like this.
      Have a word with yourself - You can actually see the table and the teams on the field ? ? you are not blind like ? how you can think for one second you are on the same level as us i dont know . Cause i can tell you now pal - You aint . not even remotely close . If it wasn't for your keeper we would have 8-0 you ...

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        But you are acting like we didn't have any chances. Remember, we almost scored at the end of the first half if Fer had headed it away from fabianski. We did have chances, we didn't take them. We had 5 shots and all of them were fairly close to my recollection. On another day, with the way green played, we may have come away with a win or a draw. The result did flatter them. They held possession well but couldn't do much in our final third They only managed 12 key passes in our third and only 2 of those actually mattered and made any difference. It is about balance away from home. Every team knows that. You can't go crazy and attack without having a solid base and when we are playing Karl Henry in cm, there is limited creativity so it is more about getting the occassional set piece and trying to get something out of those.
        Your clearly easily satisfied mate then if you call one header from Fer and four others that I don't recall going away from home and having a go!!!!!

We had 32 shots at goal three days before and 5 a few days later does that not strike anyone as odd??? tells me we have a go at home and show no intent away yet still people defend it. Had we played Swansea in the Bush last night do you think we would have performed how we did??

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          The result flattered them? Can I have some of what you are on plse? Great to be positive, but before they scored the commentator was saying green was having the game of his career...
          Never a truer word spoken I don't get why people feel the need to make excuses and defend the performance it was a p iss poor effort and Swansea fans sat comfortably in their seats for 90mins knowing that the goals were going to come

Originally posted by JackArmy View Post
          Have a word with yourself - You can actually see the table and the teams on the field ? ? you are not blind like ? how you can think for one second you are on the same level as us i dont know . Cause i can tell you now pal - You aint . not even remotely close . If it wasn't for your keeper we would have 8-0 you ...
          I want to tell you to f cuk off and do one but in fairness you have hit it right on the head and cannot believe others are suggesting otherwise. It will be a different game in the Bush as at home were decent however away embarrassing surrender monkeys as you witnessed

Comment

• Cannot believe the post mortems are still in full flow on this thread after 24 hrs !!!
            Time to let go and look forward to a nice home win v Burnley........imo of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Cannot believe my luck, the post mortems are still in full flow on this thread after 24 hrs !!!
              Time to let go and look forward to more wumming, and then to a nice home win v Burnley........imo of course.

Fixed.

Comment

• Let's put this to bed and save all our energies for Burnley - we need to give them a verbal battering on Saturday!

Comment

Cannot believe the post mortems are still in full flow on this thread after 24 hrs !!!
                  Time to let go and look forward to a nice home win v Burnley........imo of course.
                  Well let's hope the post mortems are allowed to go on for longer then 24hrs within the club as if we're not taking a serious look at out eight away performances to date then I'm not surprised were as poor as we are

Comment

Cannot believe the post mortems are still in full flow on this thread after 24 hrs !!!
                    Much better to keep it going in one thread imo than starting multiple new threads ("Our defence is a shambles") or ("how long before Redknapp is sacked") which is basically just going over the same ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackArmy View Post
                      How did a two Bob club like Swansea become half decent? Your another fulham to be fair.Will fall away eventually, rangers historically have and will always be above Swansea
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        How did a two Bob club like Swansea become half decent?
                        Agent Rodgers left them and went to fook Liverpool up, mission accomplished!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour
                          We need to consolidate ourselves into this league before we can take the p155 out of anyone. Fookin embarrassing being beat by sheep worriers...
                          Agree,but we've taken the p155 out of the Welsh for centuries. a slight blip is allowed..

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            Agree,but we've taken the p155 out of the Welsh for centuries. a slight blip is allowed..
                            I've never taken the p155 out of a sheep worrier in my life!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                              I've never taken the p155 out of a sheep worrier in my life!
                              Voyeur??

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                                Of course you are correct tw, it's all about opinions and you're entitled to yours

Comment

Working...
                                X