• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not want that half to end
    You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Was just thinking it sounds like an U-21 game, you can hear the players talking ffs
      You want it quiet with no atmosphere to spur their players on, the quieter the better for us surely
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

• Not bad first half, hopefully put them ubder some more pressure 2nd half
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
          You want it quiet with no atmosphere to spur their players on, the quieter the better for us surely
          Wasn't it was bad for us, just surprised at how poor the atmosphere was.

Credit to Rob Green for that tbf.

Finished stronger and more importantly, less sloppy.

Comment

• Looked better last few minutes. But our midfield have to turn with the ball and point forward. No point playing facing our goal and passing back to our defence because none of our defenders are that confident on the ball. If it goes to Dunne he just lumps it forward to one of their defenders and they are back on us 20 seconds later. We can't rely on their final ball being poor second half. We need more possession if we are to get something out of this.

Comment

• We could find ourselves bottom again unless they try some forward passes, always backpedaling!

Comment

• Just hope that Swansea start pushing more for a goal leaving a few openings for us to penetrate. Niko and Joey look well up for it, hopefully Charlie can get a bit more service
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Looked better last few minutes. But our midfield have to turn with the ball and point forward. No point playing facing our goal and passing back to our defence because none of our defenders are that confident on the ball. If it goes to Dunne he just lumps it forward to one of their defenders and they are back on us 20 seconds later. We can't rely on their final ball being poor second half. We need more possession if we are to get something out of this.
                  We sure did a look a lot better last few minutes, the break come at the wrong time. Our passing was so bad at times but I take my hat off to Green for keeping us 0-0 at HT. Bartons cross was good to Fer but some others he made were god awful.

If we can somehow keep it this game a draw, we can be proud.

The other thing I was going to say was about the crowd, it does sound like a under 21's match.

Comment

• We really have to question the away performances this season

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      We really have to question the away performances this season
                      I really don't understand how there can be such a massive difference between our home and away performances

Comment

• That Vargas is gonna be knackered ....He is every where !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          Just hope that Swansea start pushing more for a goal leaving a few openings for us to penetrate. Niko and Joey look well up for it, hopefully Charlie can get a bit more service
                          Joey has been ragged as hell so far. Better good set piece delivery though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            Joey has been ragged as hell so far. Better good set piece delivery though.
                            TBF he has but still has that pass in him to set up a chance

Comment

• Do we lack a "Lewis Holtby" kind of player in our midfield? I just Wonder..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Fookin ref!

Comment

Working...
                                X