Ipswich v QPR **match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipswich v QPR **match thread**

Is Redknapp serious with that selection, no Onhura or reconised wide player and no pace once again going forward. Really despair with that selection, will play so deep and may well keep the ball but with little threat !
    Last edited by rickyranger; 11-01-2014, 03:13 PM.

Green; Simpson, Dunne, Hill, Assou-Ekotto, Carroll, Barton, Benayoun, O’Neil, Kranjcar, Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
      Is Redknapp serious with that selection, no Onhura or reconised wide player and no pace once again going forward. Really despair with that selection, will play so deep and may well keep the ball bit with little threat !
      You are right about pace. Has there ever been a slower starting XI?

Comment

What no Phillips?

Comment

I'm bemused there's no phillips. He's been class recently. Am a Harry fan but do t understand why onohua and phillips ain't playing. Very strong bench.

Comment

At least we can bring pace on as legs tire; but that is uninspiring to say the least! Glad Carrol is back in the team though.

Comment

It's going to be tippy tappy football with know penetration - worried about today now.

Comment

Subs: Murphy; Traore, Phillips, Johnson, Wright-Phillips, Onuoha, Henry

Comment

I'm tempted to prefer playing the bench today rather than the original lineup.
                  Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Subs: Murphy; Traore, Phillips, Johnson, Wright-Phillips, Onuoha, Henry

Comment

Mind boggles. Need pace can not have watched the game last night. That team picked will keep the ball all game going backwards and side ways at a pensioners pace

Comment

shocking team selection. just hope we are all proved wrong at 4.45pm
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

From Not606

"Harry will get the players to try and keep a clean sheet until 70/75 minutes then bring on Phillips and Wright-Phillips to provide a fillip."

Comment

Whatever the team, lets all hope for a much needed win but lot of pressure on Redknapp if it goes wrong as not many seem to agree with that selection, just doesn't make any sense?

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                            At least we can bring pace on as legs tire; but that is uninspiring to say the least! Glad Carrol is back in the team though.
                            I'm not!

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                              I'm not!
                              To put it mildly nor am I !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X