• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bournemouth equalized
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Not a bad half, few chances. Ref has been poor. Barton booked again for being JOey Barton. Misses away game at wigan now

Comment

It's been like one of our previous 11 games, but we're on the receiving end.

They've looked the much better team, but not created a great deal.

Ref has been a bit of a homer, but we've made decisions easy for him a few times.

Austin looks isolated, Henry and Barton below par, and I don't recall Kranjcar getting much of the ball at all.

Still, 0-0 and room for improvement.

Come on you R's!

Comment

Pretty much even. They've had a bit more going forward, but we've had more of the ball.

Dunno what that commentator is going on about. You'd think they're tonking us by the way he's going on.

Comment

Where the **** did they get this referee from absolutely woeful !

Comment

Originally posted by IrishRanger View Post
              Not a bad half, few chances. Ref has been poor. Barton booked again for being JOey Barton. Misses away game at wigan now
              Barton was booked for a couple of cynical ones tbf. He's had far harsher bookings this year.

Hoilett's was mystifying, clash of boots at knee height, but he had his back to the Burnley player, was stationary compared to the Burnley player charging in, and the Burnley players studs hit the top of his boot.

Only difference was the Burnley player fell over screaming, and Hoilett didn't.

Comment

They have looked likelier to score and our counter-attacking hasn't been up to much.

Comment

Where's SWP when you need him ....good energy and good counter attacker

Comment

Still a lot of gelling to be done or are we a bit leightweight? I notice that Derby and Mclaren are winning again. We should have kept him.
                    But, hopefully we will play them off the park in the second half.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

I can see why Harry wants Carrol to play when he's fit. Midfield looks bereft of ideas and technically poor.

Comment

If that shot by Henry was a foot either side, it'd be a whole different story. He hit it well enough, just straight down the keeper's throat.

That miss, and the misplaced pass at the other end lost any momentum we were building.

Still we've probably got 20 minutes to get Kranjcar the ball before he gets subbed, see if he can create something. Difficult now though, I'm sure Redknapp would bite your hand off for point at this stage, so unless we go behind, I don't see us making too many attacking substitutions.

Comment

I agree with most of what you've all said... think this could be the first game without a single point.... Come on Rangers we can do it!

Toughest team we've played so far I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Still a lot of gelling to be done or are we a bit leightweight? I notice that Derby and Mclaren are winning again. We should have kept him.
                            But, hopefully we will play them off the park in the second half.
                            We are gelled and wasnt a case of keeping Mclaren, he wanted to leave and we could do nothing about that. It was only ever short term.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              I agree with most of what you've all said... think this could be the first game without a single point.... Come on Rangers we can do it!

The only team that's really gone at us, and not just let us pass it around.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

They look well organized and strong

Comment

Working...
                                X