No announcement yet.

QPR Vs Udinese live link! **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come a long way since the Exeter game..players look sharper.

Comment

defence wise we look like we're gonna be ok...........1-0 to the rangers may become our song as cant see us scoring freely with the casaulty all stars up front!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Listen to the second half and there will be a constant stream of them again.... Taylor loves doing shout outs.
        Just wondered what it is because I can't hear any shouting
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Look about as good as we did last season. Whether that is enough to get promoted from the Championship i suppose time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
            I'm gonna try get a shout out for Facto and QPRTed
            Can you ask them to cut back on the phrase 'shout-out' to less than once every 30 seconds?

Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              Can you ask them to cut back on the phrase 'shout-out' to less than once every 30 seconds?

Ta.

Or just stick to the first 20 or so then give it a rest. What with that and Incenzo its a bit too much.

Comment

last season we did look out of our depth....if ,in my opinion it is,the npc is poor ,qualty wise,we may be ok!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

>>TEAM NEWS: Starting line-up ... Green, Simpson, Hill, Onuoha, Suk-Young, Park, Faurlin, Jenas, Hoilett, Johnson, Zamora

Unless there are some comings and goings I think that is pretty much the strongest XI. Obviously Remy for AJ, maybe Dunne for Hill and SWP for Hoilet but it is not far off.
                  First half positives - extra hard training clearly showed first half - outclassed for half an hour but got into the game as Udinese's legs and appetite faded - they really wilted -
                  the FBs looked willing and competent and at least Jenas/Faurlin played like they understood they were on a football pitch which is a rarity for any of the CMs at the club. Good job the Udinese attack fell short though as they had plenty enough of the ball and play to do some damage in the first 30 mins.

Comment

Park played well last season in every game he played rm which is his position .

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                      Park played well last season in every game he played rm which is his position .
                      How many games was that then?

Comment

Sharif and SWP on for Bobby and AJ.

Comment

FT Borehamwood 3-0 Arsenal ... could be worse :-)

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            Back four looks good and Yun showing he might be good cover for Traore.
                            it is clear to me that we need the following players...........

center back, an out and out right winger, cover for left back, cover for left wing position, 1 or possibly two strikers.
                            oh and the most important creative offensive midfielder.

there is still so much work to do in the transfer market.

we also need the following gone... granero, caesar,bosingwa, mbia and park
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

can someone tweet taylor and cinzano and ask them to shut up about ****** tweets and commentate on the game
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Marriage proposal via Tony Incenzo to a girlfriend who is out.

That guy needs to have a serious look at his life tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X